The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (popularly known as SEBA) has recently released the notification for the ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme. The notice informs the starting of online registration and several essential points.
The ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme is a government of Assam initiative to enhance and motivate meritious students who have passed the HSLC/AHM with 75% or more in 2022 with an amount of Rs 16,000/-. This scheme was launched on 2005 in the memory of Anundoram Borooah the first civil servant of Assam. Initially through this scheme Laptops were awarded to students who have passed with 60% or more but in recent years the government has decided to award cash amounts instead of Laptop.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
- The students must pass their qualifying examination from SEBA or State Madrassa Education Board, Assam.
- Those students who have passed with Star Marks or 75% or more in the HSLC exam conducted by SEBA and State Madrassa Education Board.
- The student must be qualified in the year 2022 from SEBA or State Madrassa Education Board, Assam.
Benefit of ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
- The government will award an amount to all the eligible students under this scheme.
- This year government will transfer Rs.16,000/- (Rupees Sixteen Thousand Only) to the bank account of every eligible student with 75% or more in the class 10th examination.
The Board has thus requested all the eligible candidates to submit their Bank account details.
Note: The Bank Account Name should be exactly in the name of the applicant(As per your Admit Card). Bank account in any other name will not be accepted.
Important Dates for ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
|Start of online application||15th July 2022|
|End of online application||30th July 2022|
|Award Distribution date||Not released|
Eligible candidates can visit the online application portal and apply before the end of the online application.
Document required for ARBAS 2022 – Anundoram Borooah Award Scheme
- HSLC/AHM Admit card
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Bank Passbook of the Candidate
The technical specifications of the Bank Passbook image is as follows:
- Size of document must be less than 200 kb.
- Width (Horizontal) of document must be GREATER THAN 400px.
- Height (Vertical) of document must be GREATER THAN 600px.
- Document must be in .pdf Format
For more education news and updates- click here.