DEE Results 2023: The Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE), Assam recently conducted a recruitment drive to fill up more than 5000 Assistant Teachers (AT) vacancies in the state’s elementary schools. The advertisement was released for the posts in Upper Primary (UP) and Lower Primary (LP) elementary schools. The results of the same is released and are now available below.
Table of Contents
DEE Results 2023 Details
- Name of Department: Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam
- Name of Post: LP and UP School Teachers
- No. of Posts: 5320 Posts
- LP Teacher: 3,887 Posts
- UP Teacher: 1,433 Posts
- 1st provisional merit list: Released
- Final merit list Status: May 2023
DEE LP & UP District-wise merit list
The links for merit lists are available here immediately after the publication of DEE results.
In the notification released about DEE Results, where the date and time of the result are announced, DEE has mentioned the following points that every candidate should know about:
- Any adverse report resulting from the verification of the documents regarding fake or forged documents submitted by the candidates will automatically lead to the cancellation of candidature as mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Provisional Merit List will automatically stand cancelled on publication of the Final Select List. Appointment letters will be issued only to the candidates whose names appear in the Final Select List.
- Any claim for appointment on the basis of Provisional Merit List/s will not be entertained.
- Any genuine grievance along with documentary evidence regarding the Provisional Merit List will be addressed on 4th & 5th May 2023 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM in the Conference Hall of the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
|Release of the notification (DEE Assam Recruitment 2023)||12/02/2023|
|Online Application start date||17/02/2023|
|Online Application last date||1/03/2023|
For more such news, Click Here.