Assam Direct Recruitment Results: The State Level Recruitment Commission of Assam will declare the results of the written test for Grade III vacancies on the 6th of November, 2022. Today, the Chief Minister of Assam, Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma announced via his Twitter handle that the results of Grade III posts will be out by November 6th. Earlier, the State Level Recruitment Commission of Assam declared the results of the written test for Grade IV vacancies on the 17th of October, 2022.
Table of Contents
The total number of vacancies that would be filled up based on the Assam Direct Recruitment Results (including both Grade III/ IV posts) is 25,792. And the results of only Grade IV posts are out today, and there is no official announcement about the Grade III results till this time.
|Name of the Posts||Accountant, Cashier, Junior Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, etc||Field Assistant, Fieldman, Foreman, Section Assistant, Soil Conservation Field Worker Junior, Agriculture Extension Officer, etc.||Driver|
|Education Qualifications||Candidates must have passed a Bachelor’s Degree with a Computer Certificate/ Diploma of a minimum of 6 months duration.||Candidates must have passed HSSLC or class 12th or equivalent examinations.||Candidates must have passed HSLC or equivalent examination.|
How to check Assam Direct Recruitment results?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the links given to download the Assam Direct Recruitment Results
- Enter your Application Number and Password, and then click on the Login button
- On successful login, you will get a link/ button to check the written exam result – click on it and download your results
Direct Links to download Grade III Results
|PAPERS||LINK 1||LINK 2|
|Paper III||Click here||Click here|
|Paper IV||Click here||Click here|
|Paper V||Click here||Click here|
Got Selected, what next?
While addressing the press after the declaration of results for Grade IV vacancies, CM Himanta Biswa Sarma made a few announcements about the Assam Direct Recruitment Drive. Here are the key points from what he mentioned:
- The results of Grade III posts will be declared in November 2022.
- The oral examination or interview for Grade IV posts and Skill Tests for Grade III posts will be conducted in December 2022.
- The State Level Recruitment Commission has passed twice the number of candidates in the written test compared to the available vacancies.
- That means, 50% of the candidates, who have passed the written test will be selected after the interview round and they will get the job accordingly.
- For final selection in Grade IV posts, there will be 5 marks taken from the Interview round and the remaining from the scores of the written test.
Here are all the dates regarding the Assam Direct Recruitment 2022 (Grade III):
|Opening of the online application portal||11th April 2022|
|Last date of submission of application forms||7th June 2022|
|Date of Examination (Grade III Posts)||28th August 2022|
|Declaration of the Assam Direct Recruitment Results||6th November 2022|
For more such news & updates, click here.