Assam Police Recruitment 2023: A fresh notification has been released by the State Police Recruitment Board of Assam for recruitment into the posts of Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Head Constable, and Constable posts in the Assam Police Border Organization. The online application process will start from September 1st, 2023. And the last date to apply for the same is September 15, 2023. Interested candidates can refer to this article for all kinds of relevant information.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of Assam Police Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Inspector (B)||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- (PB-3) and Grade Pay Rs. 10300/-|
|Sub-Inspector (B)||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- (PB-2) and Grade Pay Rs. 8700/-|
|Head-Constable (B)||Rs 14,000/- to 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 6,800/- (PB-2)|
|Constable (B)||Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- and Grade Pay Rs. 5,600/- (PB-2)|
- Nationality: Candidates must be ordinarily domiciled in Assam.
- Age: The age of the candidate should not be more than 50 years as of 01/01/2023, which means a candidate must be born on or after 01/01/1973.
- The candidates should have completed HSLC or equivalent studies.
- Constable & Head Constable: Those who retired in the rank of Sepoy to Havildar in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force.
- Sub-Inspector & Inspector: Those who retired in the rank of Naib Subedar or above in the Army or equivalent rank in the Navy or Air Force.
- Ex-servicemen who retired as Havildar or equivalent rank but put in service for 15 years or more will have the option to apply for the post of Sub-Inspector instead of Const/ HC, but not for both.
- Physical & Medical Standards:
- A candidate must be of good health without any serious chronic ailment or physical deformity.
- Hearing should be normal and eyesight should be normal with or without glasses.
- He must be SHAPE-1 category from the Army or an equivalent category from the Navy or Air Force in the Discharge book.
- The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical fitness certificate to the appointing authority before the appointment, and anyone found medically unfit will stand disqualified.
- Ex-servicemen who are dishonourably discharged from the Armed Forces or are prematurely discharged/ retired from service on medical grounds or otherwise are not eligible to apply for appointment against this advertisement.
- Passport size photograph
- Relevant pages of the discharge book issued by the Defence Ministry containing the personal details of the candidate and his medical category at the time of discharge
- Pension Pay Order
- Educational Qualification Documents
- Identity Card issued by the Zila Sainik Welfare Office
- Certificate regarding background in Military Police, Special Forces, with special skills, Training (if any)
Assam Police Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- First of all, visit the official website of Assam Police Recruitment 2023 (link is given below)
- Then get yourself registered on the portal using a valid mobile number
- Once the Recruitment ID is generated, log into the portal and fill in all the relevant details
- Next, upload all the documents in the prescribed format
- Lastly, preview the form and click on the ‘Complete’ button
- Also, don’t forget to download the registration/ application slip, as it will be required for future reference
Candidates interested in applying for Assam Police Recruitment 2023 are not required to pay any application fees.
- The selection of candidates for Assam Police Recruitment 2023 will be made on the basis of marks secured in the Oral/ Interview.
- Preference will be given to those who have a background in Military Police or Special Forces, those with special skills, Training and who are below 45 years of age.
- The Oral/ Interview will be conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- The date, time and venue of the interview round of Assam Police Recruitment 2023 will be announced on the official website. Also, candidates will receive information by SMS and email on their registered mobile numbers and email addresses.
Important Dates & Links
|Starting of the online application form||September 1, 2023|
|Last date to fill out the form||September 15, 2023|
|Official website of Assam Police||Click here|
|Advertisement of Assam Police Recruitment 2023||Click here|
|Link to apply||Click here|
For more job updates, click here.