Assam University B.Ed 2022 entrance exam notification out; all you should know
Assam University has opened the online portal for submission of the application form for the B.Ed entrance examination.
The office of Registrar, Assam University has released a notification regarding the B.Ed 2022 entrance examination. The notification informs that the online portal for submission of the application form by the eligible candidates for the B.Ed entrance examination 2022 will be available from 25th May 2022 onwards.
Candidates willing to pursue a B.Ed course for the 2022-24 session in the Teacher’s Training colleges/ institutes affiliated with Assam University can now fill up and submit their application form on or before 10th June 2022. The date and time of the Entrance Examination will be notified later on by Assam University. Interested candidates can visit the online portal and fill up the application form for appearing in the B.Ed entrance examination.
Also read: Tezpur University Integrated B.Sc. B.Ed. 2022 admissions, apply now
B.Ed Colleges affiliated with Assam University
- Teachers Training College, Cachar
- DIET, Hailakandi
- DIET, Karimganj
- DIET, Dima Hasao
- DIET, Karbi Anglong
- Diphu B.Ed College, Diphu
- Dr. Shashi Bhushan Institute of Education, Hailakandi
- S. K. Roy Memorial Institute of Education, Hailakandi*
- Vivekanda College of Education, Karimganj
- Patherkandi College of Education, Karimganj
- G. C. Paul College of Education, Karimganj
- Dr. Shyama Prashad Mukherjee College of Education, Cachar
- Silchar College of Education, Cachar
*Please note that the admissions to S. K. Roy Memorial Institute of Education will be subject to approval by NCT.
Documents required for Assam University B.Ed application form
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant with a max size of 50 Kb
- Scanned signature of the applicant with max size 30 Kb
- Scanned copy of both sides of all original testimonials (Mark sheet/ Caste Certificate/ Gap Certificate/ NOC from Employer, etc.) with max size 100 Kb each
Candidates are advised to scan the Original Testimonials for uploading. Scanned copies of xeroxed/ photocopied documents should not be uploaded.
- Any applicant can apply to a maximum of five (5) Colleges/ Departments by giving his/her preferences. However, once admitted to a College, only one chance will be given to the student to leave the College/ Department and to take admission to his/her preferred college, in case she/he gets selected in the merit/selection list later.
- Applicants can be admitted to only one course/ college. There is no provision for getting admission to multiple courses/colleges.
For more education news and updates – click here.