The Union Education Minister Dharmendra Pradhan is inviting students to be a part of the ATL Marathon, 2021 programme via his Twitter account. The online application forms for ATL Marathon 2021 are open till the 6th of March, 2022.
The ATL Marathon is Atal Innovation Mission’s Innovation challenge brought up by Union Education Department at aim.gov.in. The Marathon programme will be open for schools throughout the country to bring up young innovative minds on board. The ATL Marathon 2021 is basically designed to investigate the community problems raised in schools and implement proper innovative solutions. This ATL Marathon programme anticipates a better tomorrow for the schools and the students in it.
This encouraging approach of the government of India, the ATL Marathon, will be based on the ‘Strategy for New India @ 75’ document by the NITI Aayog. As mentioned in the document, the ATL Marathon 2021 will focus on four strategic areas, namely, Healthcare and Nutrition, Education, Energy and Transportation, Social Inclusion.
Table of Contents
Aim of the ATL Marathon 2021
The official statement stating the aim of the ATL Marathon said, “We want the students of India to choose any of the below problem statements or work on any other problem that they find around themselves, research, ideate, innovate and implement a solution for this. Top teams will get an Internship through the Student Innovator Program with leading corporates of India, certificates from AIM, NITI Aayog, and many more exciting goodies.”
Important Points for ATL Marathon 2021
- Applicants should keep their ATL UID handy and enter the correct ATL UID before moving forward.
- A group formed by students from ATL and non-ATL schools can submit their entries in the marathon.
- The final entry of the innovation will be in the form of a research document and video file, both are mandatory.
- Each team will consist of a maximum of three students from Class six (6) to twelve (12) and the ATL in-charge/ School Teacher must be an employee of the ATL School.
- Entry of an Individual member is not allowed. Also, if the team size exceeds the three member limit, the entry/ submission will be immediately disqualified.
- Each team must select one Problem Statement, where schools will state community problems of their choice and develop innovative solutions for the same.
- Submitting the same solution in multiple problem statements shall lead to immediate disqualification.
How to apply for ATL Marathon, 2021 ?
The application forms for the ATL Marathon, 2021 will be open for interested students from various schools till 6th March 2022. Candidates can apply following these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the official website
- Step 2: Click on ‘Submit your Ideas’ button
- Step 3: Register yourselves with the ‘Register now’ option given at the bottom
- Step 4: Once registered, login in the previous screen and fill up your form
- Step 5: Submit your Document (description of the innovation/ solution) and your video describing the whole project. You can find more details on the official website itself.
For more news and updates, click here.