BEL Recruitment 2023: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is inviting applications to fill in vacancies against 232 Posts. Interested candidates can grab this opportunity to apply for the post of Probationary Engineer and Probationary Officer. The application process has started from October 4, 2023. The last date to apply for the same is October 28, 2023. Aspiring candidates can refer to this article for relevant details and use it for the advertised posts.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of BEL Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Probationary Engineer/ E-II (Electronics and Communication)||124|
|Probationary Engineer/ E-II (Mechanical)||63|
|Probationary Engineer/ E-II (Computer Science)||18|
|Probationary Officer (HR)/ E-II||12|
|Probationary Accounts Officer/ E-II||15|
Reservation in Vacancies
- For the candidates selected under BEL Recruitment 2023, the Basic Pay Scale will be Rs. 40,000-3%- 1,40,000 and CTC will be 12 lacs to 12.5 lacs.
- In addition to basic pay, the ones selected will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance, Performance Related Pay, Medical Reimbursement, and other perquisites as admissible.
(i) Educational Qualification:
- Probationary Engineer/ E-II: B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc Engineering Graduate in Electronics and Communication or Mechanical or Computer Science
- Probationary Officer (HR)/ E-II: Two years MBA/MSW/PG Degree / PG Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management
- Probationary Accounts Officer/ E-II: CA/ CMA Final
- Probationary Engineer/ E-II: 25 Years as of 01/09/2023
- Probationary Officer (HR): 25 Years as of 01/09/2023
- Probationary Accounts Officer: 30 Years as of 01/09/2023
- There are also certain age relaxations for candidates belonging to reserved categories. To know the details, scroll down to the important links section and read the advertisement for BEL Recruitment 2023.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on two tests, which will be conducted by the authorities of BEL.
- The first is the Computer Based Test followed by Interview Round.
- The computer-based test will be conducted in the month of December 2023 (tentatively) and it will consist of objective-type questions from Engineering/ HR/ Finance subjects as applicable, in the respective disciplines/specializations and General Aptitude.
- Based on the scores of the Computer-Based Test, candidates will be shortlisted and called for the interview round.
- The final list of the selected candidates will be published on the BEL website after scrutinizing the performance of the candidates in both tests.
How to apply?
- To apply for BEL Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the application portal of Bharat Electronics Limited by clicking on the link given below
- Next, candidates must register themselves by choosing their preferred post and entering their name, email ID and phone number
- Once registered, candidates need to log into the portal and fill in the form by providing all the necessary details
- Upload a photograph, signature and other documents including degree marksheets and caste certificates (if applicable) in the prescribed format
- Then pay the application fees using the SBI e-Pay Lite gateway to deposit the fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking etc.
- Preview the form before final submission, then click on SUBMIT.
- Lastly, download the application form and payment receipt of BEL Recruitment 2023 for future references
|GEN/ EWS/ OBC (NCL)||₹ 1,180|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ESM||Nil|
|Starting of the Application Process||October 4, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 28, 2023|
|Date of Computer-Based Test||December 2023 (Tentatively)|
For more job-related news, click here.