BHU RET admissions: Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has released notifications regarding the Doctorate/Vidyavaridhi and Masters of Philosophy (M.Phil) degree for the new session. The admission process has begun for these courses. The notification of admissions has also been issued for the integrated Doctorate and M Phil degree courses. This is the notification regarding the 2021-2022 session. These examinations are known as Research Entrance Test (RET). The notice was published through the official Twitter handle of the BHU. Candidates are advised to go to the information bulletin before going for the admission process.
BHU RET admissions: Steps to apply
- Firstly, go to the official website.
- Secondly, register on the BHU entrance test portal (RET 2021-22).
- Then select the particular programme, you want to apply for. Application form will show up on the screen. Fill in all the required details.
- After completing the application, a review page will be available. Press ‘confirm’ button to submit if the details are correct.
- Make sure all details are correct, and click on edit if alteration is needed.
- Pay the application fees.
BHU admission registration process started on 20th January 2022 and will go till the 15th of February, 2022. The date of the test will occur on the 16th of March, 2022.
Candidates have to make sure that the passport-sized photo and the signature should be in colour format. It must be in JPEG format as well and should not exceed 100 KB. Candidates will have to pay application fees online through given online payment services such as net banking, credit card, or debit card. If online services are not available, candidates can pay through challan through any branch of HDFC bank.
For more education news, click here.