Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023: The Central Bank of India has released a notification on its official website inviting applications to fill vacancies against 1000 Posts of Manager in Middle Management Grade Scale I. Interested candidates can apply before July 15, 2023. The Bank will examine to check the eligibility of the candidates in the last week of August.
Table of Contents
Vacancy of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Managers (Mainstream) in Middle Management Grade Scale II posts will get the pay scale as 48170-1740(1)-49910-1990(10)-69810 with perquisites/allowance as per Bank’s policy.
Who are eligible to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023?
Educational Qualification to apply for Central Bank of India:
- Candidates should have a Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized
by the Govt. of India.
- Operating and working knowledge of computer systems is mandatory.
Age (As of 31.05.2023) to apply for Central Bank of India :
Maximum age as of 31.05.2023 (date inclusive) should not exceed 32 years.
Experience to apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023:
- Minimum 3 years experience as an officer in PSB/Private Sector Banks /RRB. Or
- Minimum 6 years experience as a Clerk in PSB/Private Sector Bank/RRB and with MBA/MCA/Post Graduate Diploma in Risk Management /Treasury Management/ Forex/ Trade Finance/ CA/ICWA/CMA/CFA/PGDM/ Diploma from Indian Institute of Banking & Finance.
- Candidates from NBFCs/Cooperative Banks/Insurance sector/Govt Financial Institutions either regular or part-time are not eligible.
The Examination Pattern of Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 is as follows
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Present Economic Scenario &|
Candidates who are successful in the online test will be subsequently called for an interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norm does not entitle a candidate to be called for an Interview.
The interview will be conducted for 100 marks. Passing marks for interview will be 50% for General/EWS candidates and 45% for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
Selection will be based on the online test and Personal interview.
|SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Women Candidates||175|
|All other Candidates||850|
How to Apply?
- Click here to go to the application form.
- Register yourself with your mail id and phone number.
- Fill in all the details and upload all the relevant documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the required application fees and click on ‘SUBMIT’.
Important Dates and Links
|Opening of the Online Application Forms||July 1, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for the same||July 15, 2023|
|Tentative Dates for Examination||Last week of August|
|Link to the official advertisment||Click Here|
|Link to the application form||Click Here|
For more information related to banking sector jobs, click here.