The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) made a new announcement on the 18th of June, 2022. The application portal for Class 11 admissions, also known as Darpan Portal is now open till the 24th of June, 2022.
The AHSEC had started the online application process on the 7th of June and it was to be available till the 18th of June. But considering the demands from many students, who are still not able to complete their forms, AHSEC has made the extension.
Table of Contents
Who can apply?
Any candidate who has passed Class 10th this year or in previous years from SEBA or any other recognized board can apply for Class 11 admissions through the Darpan portal. The application portal will be live till 24th June 2022 and candidates can fill out their forms by following the steps mentioned below.
Class 11 Admissions: Steps to apply
For Class 11 admissions in any government institute of Assam under AHSEC, candidates need to apply by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the Darpan Portal
- Click on the button saying ‘Student admission’
- Now scroll down and click on the link given for new registrations
- A registration form will appear, enter all your basic details along with your educational info from the Class 10 examination; and then upload your image passport photo & Class 10 marksheet
- Once done, click on the ‘Proceed to next’ button and note down the 4-digit PIN you entered
- Next, go to the home page, and log in using your mobile number, date of birth, and the PIN, you had set in the previous step
- Now choose your desired college/ institution along with your preferred courses
- Lastly, preview your form and submit it
- Also, download your application form for future references
All the students, who are going to apply for Class 11 admissions will need the following images/ documents with them while filling out the forms:
- A passport-size photograph
- An image of your signature
- Class 10th marksheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Gap Certificate (if you have dropped out in earlier years)
- Certificate of disability (for concerned candidates)
Merit List & Admission Procedure
Once the registration process for Class 11 admissions is completed, that is after the 24th of June, AHSEC will prepare the merit list according to the choice of courses and institutions received during the application procedure. As per the mentioned timeline, the merit list will be out by the 29th of June, 2022. And candidates will have 2 days to finalize their course in any of the colleges, earlier selected. All the institutions will start the admission procedures on the 1st day of July 2022.
|Starting of the online application process
|Last date for submitting application forms for Class 11 Admissions
|Preparation of Selection List/ Waiting List of applicants by the institution
|25-06-2022 to 27-06-2022
|Publication of Selection List/ Waiting List
|29-06-2022 (10 AM)
|Approval/ Final Selection of institution by the applicants
|29-06-2022 to 30-06-2022
|Admission at the institution and confirmation of Admission (ONLINE) by the institution
|01-07-2022 to 04-07-2022
For more Education news, click here.