CTET July 2023: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination to be held for the year 2023. The CTET July 2023 examination will be a Computer Based Test to be conducted between July 2023 to August 2023. Interested candidates can register themselves online through the official portal.
Table of Contents
How to apply?
Candidates who are willing to register for CTET July 2023 can follow the below-mentioned steps and keep the following documents ready while filling up the online application forms.
Documents required for CTET July 2023
- Aadhaar card
- 10th pass certificate
- 12th pass certificate
- Certificate of highest qualification
- Valid identity proof
- A scanned photograph of the candidate in jpg/jpeg format, 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 10 kb and 100 kb
- Scanned signature of the candidate in jpeg/jpg format, 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) and the size of the file should be between 3 kb and 30 kb
How to apply for CTET July 2023?
- Firstly, the candidate should visit the official website of the CTET July 2023 (scroll down for the direct link)
- Find and click on the “Apply for CTET July 2023” link
- And in the new page again click “Apply for CTET July 2023”
- You will be then redirected to a new portal
- In the new portal of CTET July 2023, register yourself
- After registration login to fill out the application form
- Next, fill in the details and proceed to the payment section
- Then on finishing all the steps, download and take a printout copy of the CTET July 2023 application form and the payment receipt for future reference.
Candidates who are interested in registering for CTET July 2023 will have to pay an application fee, which is categorized as follows:
|Only Paper I or II
|Both Paper I & II
|SC/ ST/ Diff. Abled Person
|Starting of Online applications
|27th April 2023
|Last date to Apply and Make Payment
|25th May 2023
|July 2023 to August 2023
- If the total capacity of a particular city is full during the completion of the application process or making payment of the examination fee or updation of the transaction on the portal, the candidate will be given the option either to select any other city or cancel the transaction.
- If a candidate cancels the transaction, the full fee will be refunded to his/her account as per the mode of payment and the application will not be considered for this examination of CTET.
- The candidates, who complete the online application process and pay the fee on first cum first served basis, will be allotted the examination city of their choice as per availability in that particular city.
- The request for a change of examination city will not be accepted in any case.
For more educational news, Click Here.