The Dibrugarh University has opened the application portal for accepting admission forms for 2-year B.Pharm (Practice) programme. The application portal for B.Pharm (Practice) programme will be available till the 20th of July, 2022. And interested candidates can now apply for the same by visiting the admission portal of the university.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for B.Pharm (Practice) programme
The eligibility criteria for a candidate to fit in for admission into the two years B.Pharm (Practice) programme are listed below:
- The candidate should have completed a Diploma course in Pharmacy from an institute, which is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- The candidate should be a registered pharmacist.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 4 years of Pharmacy practice experience in a community or hospital pharmacy:
- They will need to produce a certificate from the competent authority stating that the candidate is endorsed as a registered pharmacist in the drug license of a pharmacy as proof of practice experience in the case of a community pharmacist.
- They will need to provide a certificate from the principal/ medical superintendent/competent person of the hospital/ Health Unit stating that the candidate is working as a pharmacist and will be accepted as proof of practice experience in the case of a hospital pharmacist.
- Also, they will need to submit a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer in prescribed format, as given in the Annexure-A of notification for admission into B.Pharm (Practice) programme.
How to apply?
All the candidates, who are interested in registering themselves for admission into the B.Pharm (Practice) programme at Dibrugarh University, can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, a candidate must visit the Application Portal of Dibrugarh University
- Then click on the ‘Register’ button and get themselves registered in the portal
- Once the registration is completed, login to the portal using your mobile number and the password entered in the previous step
- Then click on the ‘Apply’ button, corresponding to the ‘2 year B.Pharm (Practice) Programme’
- And fill up the application form step by step
- After completion of filling up the admission form, the candidate will need to click the button saying “Submit and Review”. A preview of the filled-up form will be displayed. Candidates are advised to carefully cross-check the information and if anything needs to be corrected at this stage, they can go back and edit.
- After completion of this step, candidates can move to the payment step by clicking on the ‘Pay now and submit the application’ button
- Lastly, candidates can download and take a printout of both the payment receipt and application form for admission into B.Pharm (Practice) programme
For a candidate intending to fill the online application form for B.Pharm (Practice) Admissions 2022, the fee is Rs.700. Candidates can choose a payment method as per their convenience from the provided options. The available payment methods consists of Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking facility.
Dibrugarh University will admit 40 students into B.Pharm (Practice) programme in this academic session. The selection will be made on the basis of the following:
- Selections will be made by considering the Statutory Reservation Policy as per the rules of the University, and then the unfilled or vacant reserved category seats will be filled up by selecting candidates from other categories.
- A candidate, who is/was a government employee will be given preference.
- Candidates’ percentage of marks in the Diploma in Pharmacy examination, their period of service, and date of superannuation will also be considered as a measure for selection.
- Starting of online applications – 22th of June, 2022
- Ending of online applications – 20th of July, 2022
- Release of merit list (Tentative) – 27th of July, 2022
- Counselling and admission (Tentative) – 3rd of August, 2022
- Commencement of classes – 6th of August, 2022
Fee Structure of the course
- Course Fee – Rs. 25,000 per year
- Admission Fee – As applicable to other academic programmes
Contacts/ Helpdesk info
If any candidate faces any issues or for inquiry during the registration process, they can contact the authorities of the University at the given contact number, i.e., 0373-2370254. Also, we advise the candidates to keep a close watch on the official website for all admission-related updates.
For more Education news, click here.