DUPGET 2023: Dibrugarh University has recently announced the dates of the Dibrugarh University Postgraduate Entrance Test (DUPGET) 2023. Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission into various academic programs that the University offers. The University officials issued a notice on the 22nd of May, 2023 regarding the same.
Dibrugarh University conducts the DUPGET examination every year to select eligible candidates for admission into various postgraduate courses. Selected candidates are admitted into the University and different colleges and institutes affiliated with Dibrugarh University. Application for appearing in the DUPGET 2022 will be accepted in online mode only. The last date for submitting an application form is the 05th of June, 2023.
Table of Contents
The DUPGET 2023 is held for the selection of candidates for the courses & subjects which are listed below:
- Master of Arts (MA): Anthropology, Assamese, Bodo, Economics, History, Sociology, Statistics, Geography, Education, English, Mathematics, Political Science, Philosophy, Applied Psychology, Mass Communication, and Women’s Studies.
- Master of Science (M.Sc): Anthropology, Applied Geology, Life Sciences (Zoology), Life Sciences (Botany), Physics, Statistics, Geography, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biotechnology & Bio-informatics.
- M.Com. in Finance, and Marketing
- M.Sc. Tech. in Applied Geophysics
How to apply for DUPGET 2023?
Dibrugarh University has mentioned some guidelines to follow while submitting the online application form. They are as follows:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the DUPGET 2023 Portal, (scroll down for the link)
- Then, the candidates will need to register on the portal by clicking the “Register” button and providing their names, mobile numbers, and a password. Their mobile number will be verified through an OTP. And candidates need to remember the password for future logins.
- After successful registration, the candidate needs to log in using his/ her mobile number and the password entered in the previous step.
- After login, the candidate needs to click on the “Apply” button corresponding to the link of “DUPGET 2023” which will lead to an application form. The candidate needs to fill up the application form step by step.
- After completing filling up the admission form, the candidate will need to click the button saying “Submit and Review”. A preview of the filled-up form will be displayed. Candidates are advised to carefully cross-check the information and if anything needs to be corrected at this stage, they can go back and edit.
- After ensuring that all the information displayed on the preview is correct, the candidate needs to click on the ‘Pay now & Submit the application” button and then pay the application fee of Rs 750/- only through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
- The application form will be considered finally submitted only when the application fee is successfully paid by the candidate and an online receipt is generated confirming the payment.
- Lastly, there will be a button to download your Application Form and Admit card for future reference. And the candidate shall have to take a printout of the DUPGET 2023 Admit Card and bring the same to the Examination Hall on the Date of the Test for verification.
- The submission of online application forms for DUPGET 2023 will be automatically closed after the last dates
Application Fee for DUPGET 2023
The candidate needs to pay the application fee of Rs 750/- only through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking).
Important Dates for DUPGET 2023
The Dibrugarh University has announced the following dates for the conduct of DUPGET:
- The online application process for DUPGET 2023 started on the 23rd of May, 2023.
- The last date for submission of the online application forms is the 05th of June, 2023 (upto 05:00 pm)
|Date||Time||Subjects in the Group|
|08 July 2023||10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Shift 1: Anthropology, Chemistry, Education, English, Mathematics, Applied Geology, History, M.Sc. Tech in Applied Geophysics|
|08 July 2023||01:30 pm to 03:30 pm||Shift 2: Assamese, Biotech & Bio-info, Philosophy, Political Science, Bodo|
|09 July 2023||10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Shift 3: Applied Psychology, Economics, Life Sciences (Botany), Life Sciences (Zoology), Physics, Statistics, Geography, M.Ed|
|09 July 2023||01:30 pm to 03:30 pm||Shift 4: Sociology, Mass Comm, M.Com. in (i) Finance and (ii) Marketing, Women Studies|
|Official Website of Dibrugarh University||Click Here|
|Official Notification of DUPGET||Click Here|
|Dibrugarh University Reservation and Relaxation Policy||Click Here|
|DUPGET Ordinance||Click Here|
|Direct Link to Apply for DUPGET||Click Here|
Dibrugarh University Help Desk
- Email id: [email protected]
- Helpline no: +91 6003669909 (9.30 am to 5 pm)
For more Educational News, Click Here.