GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards are out now, check how to download
NTA has released the GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards, know how to download your admit cards now.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards yesterday. Candidates appearing for the Graduate Aptitude Test-Biotechnology/ Biotechnology Eligibility Test or GAT-B/ BET examination to be conducted for the year 2022 can now download their respective Admit Cards from the official website of NTA.
The NTA will conduct the GAT-B/ BET 2022 examination on Saturday, the 23rd of April, 2022. The examination shall be held in Computer Based Test or CBT mode. Admit Cards for the examination are made available for download on the NTA website.
Also read: GAT-B/ BET 2022: Examination City allotted by NTA on 13th April
How to download GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards?
To download the GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards, a candidate must go through the following steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of GAT-B/ BET 2022
- Then on the homepage, click on the link that reads, ‘GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards’
- Proceed to log in with the credentials required such as application number and password, else, application number, and date of birth
- Next download your admit card and take a printout copy of the same and you are done
GAT-B/ BET 2022: Exam date
The examination date on which the NTA will be conducting the GAT-B/ BET 2022 is the 23rd of April, 2022. The examination will be held in Computer Based Tets (CBT) Mode.
GAT-B/ BET 2022: Important Note
- The GAT-B/ BET 2022 Admit Cards issued are a provisionally copy for the candidates who are subjected to fulfill the required eligibility conditions.
- The Admit Cards will not be sent by post.
- A candidate is restricted to mutilate the Admit Card or changing any entry made therein.
- Issue of Admit Card shall not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
For more Education news and updates, click here.