Gauhati University will soon start accepting online applications for the Gauhati University PG Admission 2022. The university has released a short notice today and announced the commencement of the form fill-up process and the PGET examination dates. The candidates, who are interested to take admission in PG programmes under the university can fill up their forms from the 20th of June, 2022.
Table of Contents
How to apply?
Candidates can fill up the online application forms for the Gauhati University PG Admission 2022 by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, a candidate should open the admission portal of the University
- Then go to the Important Link section and click on the Online Application Link for PG Admissions
- After this, enter your basic details and get yourselves registered on the admission portal
- Once done. you will need to login into the portal using the details entered in the previous step and fill up the online application form and then upload the required documents
- Lastly, preview the information entered and submit your application by paying the application fee
- Do not forget to keep a printout copy of the application form and the payment receipt of Gauhati University PG Admission 2022 for future references
Here are a few important dates relevant to Gauhati University PG Admission 2022:
- Starting of the online application process – 20th of June, 2022 (05:00 PM)
- Ending of the online application process – 5th of July, 2022 (12 Mid-night)
- Availability of Admit cards – not yet announced
- PGET exam date – 19th of July, 2022 to 21st of July, 2022
Gauhati University PG Admission 2022
Every year, Gauhati University holds an entrance examination to select eligible candidates for admission into various postgraduate programmes offered by the university and its affiliated colleges. This year, the Gauhati University will conduct the PGET for postgraduate admission into the academic session 2022-23 from the 19th of July, 2022 to the 21st of July, 2022.
A rank list will be prepared on the basis of performance in the entrance test for each programme according to the available seats in the respective PG courses. The selected candidates will then be called to get admitted into the University and its affiliated colleges for pursuing their chosen courses. This year, the Gauhati University has appointed 11 centres in the North Eastern States for conducting the PGET.
Gauhati University will release a detailed notification soon, probably in the next 5 days to inform more about the admission procedures. The notification will convey the details such as the programmes offered for admissions this year, the number of seats available on the university campus and its colleges, eligibility criteria, application fees, admission fees, etc.
For more Admission updates, click here.