The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a public notice yesterday, on the 10th of March regarding the conduct of GPAT 2022. This year, the entrance test for entry into the M. Pharma programmes will be conducted on 9 April 2022 from 9:00 AM to 12 Noon. Earlier on the 16th of February, NTA had released another notification and announced that the registration process for GPAT 2022 has started and it will be available up to the 17th of March.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2022
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry students) or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor‟s Degree B.Pharmacy (10+2+4) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for academic year 2022-23 can also apply for GPAT 2022 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- B.Tech. (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/ equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in GPAT 2022.
GPAT 2022: How to register?
- Step 1: Apply for Online Registration using your Email Id and Mobile Number
- Step 2: Fill in the Online Application Form and note down the system generated Application Number
- Step 3: Upload your recent photograph, your signature and all necessary documents, whichever applicable.
- Step 4: Pay the application fees
- Step 5: Submit your form and download it for further references.
|Opening of Application Portal||16 February 2022|
|Last Date for submission of Application Form||17 March 2022|
|Last date for paying Application fees||18 March 2022|
|Correction in Particulars of Application Form||19 – 21 March 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards||Not announced yet|
|Date of Examination||09 April 2022|
|Display of Responses and Provisional Answer Keys||Not announced yet|
|Declaration of Result||Not announced yet|
The GPAT 2022 will have 500 marks in total and the paper will consist of 125 questions. The total duration of the examination is 3 hours (180 minutes). And for every correct answer, 4 marks are awarded to the candidate while for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The syllabus for the GPAT 2022 remains the same as of the previous sessions. The major subjects in the syllabus include:
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmaceutics & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmacognosy & Allied Subjects||10||40|
|Pharmacology & Allied Subjects||28||112|
For more Education news and updates, click here.