GU MEd 2023: Gauhati University has recently released the merit list and admission notification for the M.Ed. program for the session 2022-23. Candidates who qualified for the entrance examination can now pursue a Master in Education, a two-year postgraduate course in the field of education at Gauhati University and its affiliated colleges. All the required details and information are mentioned below.
The selected candidates are called for admission on the 25th of April 2023. And the venue for admission is the Department of Education of Gauhati University.
Table of Contents
GU MEd 2023: Documents Required
Candidates are required to bring the following documents on the date of admission:
- Hard Copy of the Online Admission Application form
- Originals of all the required certificates and mark sheets
- Self-attested duplicate print copies of all the required certificates and mark sheets
GU MEd 2023: Admission Fee
Candidates whose names are on the merit list require to take admission by paying an amount of Rs.55,000 as a fee. They are excepted to reach the venue at 11:00 A.M.
GU MEd 2023: Seat Matrix
GU MEd 2023: Other Reservations
|Sl. No.||1||Waiting, list candidate|
|Name of the candidate||NONI GOPAL BORUAH||PORISHIKHA MAHANTA|
|Category of selection||NCC||NCC|
|Remarks||Selected candidate||Waiting list candidate|
GU MEd 2023: Key Dates
The admission dates of colleges that are affiliated with Gauhati University are as mentioned below:
|Gauhati University||Regular classes start from|
|National Institute for Teacher Education, Khetri||26/04/2023|
|College of Education, Nagaon||27/04/2023|
|Regular classes starts from||28/04/2023 onwards|
- Under the Extra-Curricular and Co-Curricular Activities Quota, there was no eligible candidate found.
- The merit list is for immediate reference only. In case of any mistake that might have crept into it, the University reserves the right to modify or cancel this list as and when necessary if required.
- Candidates have to report at least one hour before their respective department on the day of admission as mentioned, for verification of their original documents in connection with their admission process.
- The physical presence of the candidate is mandatory for admission. However, for Other Category Quota like EC, NCC/NSS, GU Employee, Ex-GU Employee, Ex-Defence, etc. candidates who have been provisionally selected as mentioned below, their admission is subject to physical verification of documents on the day of admission at the respective Department.
- To get the complete merit list- CLICK HERE
For more educational news and updates, click here.