The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the final results of the mains examination on the 16th of February. IBPS has also released the admit cards for the final round, i.e. the interview of IBPS PO 2021. This time, the preliminary examinations were conducted on December 4th and 11th, 2021, and the Mains examination was held on 22nd January 2022.
Table of Contents
IBPS PO 2021: Mains Result
All the candidates who have appeared in the IBPS PO Mains examination conducted on 31st January can now check their results by following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visit the official website – ibps.in
- Step 2: Click on the highlighted text with the link for Mains results
- Step 3: Enter your Registration number/ Roll no. and the password or your date of birth
- Step 4: Fill the captcha code shown and then click on login to check your results
How to download IBPS PO – Interview Admit Cards?
- Visit the official website
- Click on the highlighted text with the link for Interview Call Letters
- Select a language, either English or Hindi
- Enter your Roll no. or Registration number and your date of birth or the password used earlier
- Fill up the captcha code and then click on login to get your Admit cards for interview round
|Date of Preliminary Examination
|4th, 11th December 2021
|Date of Mains Examination
|22nd January 2022
|Release of Interview Call letter
|14 February 2022
|Announcement of Mains Results
|16th February 2022
|Closure of Result
|24th February 2022
|Closure of Call letter Download
|3rd March 2022
|Conduct of Interview
Vacancies in IBPS PO 2021
The 11th edition of the IBPS PO examination (Preliminary and Mains) was conducted for the selection of personnel for the posts of Probationary Officer and Management Trainees, for tentative total vacancies of 4135, in all the Participating Banks. After the candidates’ seats for the interview round of IBPS PO 2021; all the selected applicants will receive their provisional allotment letters by the end of April this year.
For more news and updates, click here.