The Indira Gandhi National Open University also known as IGNOU has announced the extension of the re-registration process for the July session of 2022. Students pursuing programs offered by IGNOU needs to submit a re-registration form for the next year or semester. Those students must register before the 25th of September, 2022.
Students should create an enrollment id for IGNOU Admission 2022. The payments can be done through debit/ credit card or through BHIM UPI Id.
IGNOU Admission 2022: How to apply?
Given below are some steps to follow by students to register for IGNOU Admission 2022:
- First of all, a candidate should visit the official portal of IGNOU
- Students then must read the mentioned instructions carefully and agree to the ‘terms and conditions by clicking on the ‘proceed for re-registration button
- They will be directed towards the login portal, which they have to do using their enrollment id
- After this, they have to log in using their respective username, password, and verification code
- Proceed to enter your details with care
- On completion of the details filling step, submit your re-registration form.
The last re-registration date was pinned on the 25th of August, 2022. Later, the deadline extension for IGNOU Admission 2022 July session was declared through its official Twitter handle, which reads, “Last date of Re-Registration for the July 2022 Session has been extended further till 25th September 2022.”
For more educational news, click here.