The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee has released the results of IIT JAM 2022 on the official website yesterday, on the 17th of March. Candidates who have taken the test on February 13 can now check their results and download the JAM 2022 final answer keys using their login credentials.
Table of Contents
How to check IIT JAM 2022 results?
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2022
- Click on the highlighted link saying- “JAM 2022 Results are available on Candidate Portal”
- Once you are redirected to the JOAPS portal, please enter your enrolment ID/ email ID and password
- Fill the answer of the arithmetic captcha and then click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now, download your results and print it out
|Staring of Online Registrations||August 25, 2021|
|Last Date for Online Registrations||October 14, 2021|
|Release of Admit Cards||January 16, 2022|
|Date of Examination||February 13, 2022|
|Announcement of JAM 2022 Results||March 17, 2022|
|Availability of Scorecards for download||March 21, 2022|
IIT JAM 2022: Counselling and Admission
IIT Roorkee will start the JAM 2022 counseling on April 11 by releasing the admission form. Shortlisted candidates can fill out the JAM admission form before the 25th of April, 2022. During the IIT JAM 2022 counseling process, candidates are required to pay the necessary admission fee and produce their original documents for verification.
For more Education news and updates, click here.