The India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) is recruiting eligible candidates to work together in 132 executive posts on a contractual basis under the Department of Post, Ministry of Communications. As per the advertisement: IPPB/CO/HR/RECT./2023-24/03, the online registration process has already started and will remain available till the 16th of August, 2023. Interested candidates can register themselves online through the instructions contained herein.
Table of Contents
Vacancies in India Post Payments Bank
|Jammu And Kashmir||7|
- Achievement of Monthly revenue targets through direct sales of the Bank’s products.
- Organize customer acquisition events and run campaigns in the area under Branch/ Office jurisdiction to increase financial literacy.
- Conduct periodic training and education sessions for Business Correspondents (Individual/ Dept of post End users) on IPPB products and services.
- Operate seamlessly with Dept. of Post End users and counterparts to drive Business of IPPB products and third-party sales.
- Assist Individual & Corporate Business Correspondents in acquiring new customers for IPPB and its Partner Organizations.
- Acquire, grow and retain customer relationships.
- Develop and manage the strategic relationship with all channel partners to drive sales and disseminate marketing information, events, training and promotions which will facilitate meeting the Bank’s business goals.
- Adhere to all operational guidelines & compliances of the bank and responsible for submission of periodical reports/ returns.
- Any other duties assigned by the Bank from time to time.
- The selected candidates in the India Post Payments Bank will receive a salary of Rs. 30,000/- (rupees thirty thousand only) per month.
- Tax deductions will be made as per Income Tax Act, considering the amendments from time to time.
- Executives engaged in business activities may be paid incentives by Bank based on their performance.
- Executives may be paid annual increments of their Lump sum pay as the Bank decides from time to time.
- Further, it is clarified that no other pay/ allowances/ bonus etc. shall be paid except those mentioned above.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate should have a graduate degree in any discipline. The candidate with prior experience in sales or operations of financial products would be preferred in the IPPB Recruitment 2023.
- Age Limit: Candidates should be between 21 to 35 years of age.
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply?
- Visit the official website of India Post Payments Bank using the link given below
- Go to the “Announcement” section
- Click on the link that reads, “Recruitment of 132 Executives on Contractual Basis (New)”
- It will redirect you to a new page, there click on “Apply Online”
- Now, click on the button saying “Click here for New Registration”
- Enter all the personal and educational details & then upload the necessary documents
- Next, pay the application fees and submit the form
- After completing these steps, take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for further reference
|SC, ST and PWD candidates||₹ 100/-|
|Other candidates||₹ 300/-|
- Selection will be made on the basis of an Online Test and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test.
- India Post Payments Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the Assessment/ Interview/ Group Discussion or Online Test after preliminary screening/ shortlisting with reference to the candidate’s qualification, experience, profile vis-a-vis job requirements, etc.
- The results of the candidates who have qualified for various stages of the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 and the list of candidates finally selected will be published on the official website.
The contract of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023 would be initially for a period of 1 year and this may be reviewed for extension year-to-year basis for a further period of 02 years, subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate. The Maximum duration of this contract would be three (3) years.
Important Dates & Links
|Starting of submission of online applications||26th of July, 2023|
|Closing of submission of online applications||16th of August, 2023|
|Official website||Click here|
|Advertisement of India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023||Click here|
|Detailed Guidelines for Online Application||Click here|
|Online application form||Click here|
For any technical or non-technical queries regarding the India Post Payments Bank Recruitment 2023, candidates can approach:
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Call: 155299
For more news and updates, click here.