JNU Admission 2022 through CUET UG started; check dates, fees, etc
Registrations for JNU Admission 2022 have already begun. Interested candidates can check the details here and apply now.
JNU Admission 2022: Jawaharlal Nehru University is now expecting online applications from eligible candidates for admission into various undergraduate programmes offered. This year, the University is selecting candidates with a valid Common University Entrance Test (CUET) score. Eligible candidates can apply for JNU Admission 2022 at the official website of JNU.
JNU is offering various undergraduate programmes, for admissions into which candidates must have a valid CUET UG score. Here is the list of programmes offered by JNU:
- School of International Studies
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- School of Computer and Systems Sciences
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences
- School of Biotechnology
- School of Sanskrit and Indic Studies
- School of Engineering
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee School of Management and Entrepreneurship
- School of Indian Traditional Music and Dance
- Special Centre for E-Learning
- Special Centre for Molecular Medicine
- Special Centre for the Study of Law and Governance
- Special Centre for Nano Sciences
- Special Centre for Disaster Research
- Special Centre for the Study of North East India
- Special Centre for National Security Studies
- Special Centre for Systems Medicine
Note: Admission in B.Tech. programme of Jawaharlal Nehru University for the Academic Year 2022-23 will be through JEE Mains (JoSAA/DASA).
How to apply for JNU Admission 2022?
The guidelines below will help the candidates to register themselves for JNU Admission 2022:
- Candidates first should visit the admission portal of JNU
- Scroll down to open the chosen course link
- A new webpage will appear, there read the instructions carefully and then proceed to fill the application
- Enter your personal and educational details there
- And upload the scanned copies of the photograph and signature. The image should be in jpg or jpeg format only. The size of the photo must be between 10 kb to 200 kb and the size of the signature must be between 4 kb to 30 kb
- Finishing this, go for the payment method
- Take a printout copy of the application form and payment receipt.
The application fee for candidates of different categories are mentioned below:
|General, EWS and OBC||Rs 250|
|SC, ST and PwD||Rs 100|
|Foreign candidates||Rs 2,392|
Key Dates for JNU Admission 2022
|Online registration started||27th September 2022|
|Online registration shall end||12th of October, 2022 (up to 11.50 PM)|
|First seat List||17th October 2022|
|Second seat List||22nd October 2022|
|Third and supernumerary seat List||27th October 2022|
For more educational news, click here.