NEET-UG 2022 Registration begins; know how to apply now
The registration process for NEET-UG 2022 has begun on the 6th of April, interested candidates can visit the official website to apply now.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released a notification yesterday and announced that the registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG 2022 has begun on the 6th of April 2022. Also, NTA confirmed that the entrance test for admission into undergraduate programmes of medical studies will be conducted on Sunday, 17th of July 2022 for the session 2022-2023. And candidates can register themselves for the NEET-UG 2022 from 6th April to 6th May 2022.
The NEET-UG 2022 will be conducted in pen and paper mode in thirteen different languages of India, i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu. The paper will have 200 objective-type questions with 4 options in each and the questions will be from Chemistry, Physics, and Biology (Botany & Zoology). Each candidate will get 200 minutes (03 hours 20 minutes) to complete the paper, which will be from 02:00 PM to 05:20 PM on 17th July 2022.
Also read: NEET Eligibility Criteria 2022: No barrier in the Upper Age Limit
How to apply for NEET-UG 2022?
NTA will receive the application forms for NEET 2022 in online mode only and no other mode of registration will be made available. An applicant needs to register themselves only one time and can edit or modify the details. if required. However, if multiple forms are received against a single applicant; it will not be considered. Here are the steps, you need to follow for registrations:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website
- Then click on “New registration”
- Read all the given instructions and then click on the button given to proceed
- Enter your personal details, address info, password, and then submit
- Once done, you will receive an application number, which you can use with the password set in the earlier step to log in and continue filling out the application form
- Now, you will need to fill in some more information like your academic details, the medium of question paper sought, and choose your preferred examination centre
- Then upload all the specific documents and images as asked, and pay the application fees
- You will receive the registration number on submitting the online application form, which you need to keep with you for future references, and take a printout copy of the form
All communications and details will be provided to the applicant via the respective phone no. and email address given during the registration process by the applicant. And any queries from the applicant’s side can be communicated through the provided contacts in the official website.
NEET-UG 2022: Key Dates
|Starting of the registration process||6th April 2022|
|Last date for Online Submission of Application Form||6th May 2022|
|Last date of payment of application fees||7th May 2022|
|Correction in Particulars||It will be announced later|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||It will be announced later|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||It will be announced later|
|Date of Examination||17th July 2022|
|Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys||It will be announced later|
|Declaration of Result||It will be announced later|
NEET-UG 2022 Admit Cards
The admit cards for the NEET-UG 2022 shall be provided on the official website 15 days prior to the examination date. The Admit card will include the examination center, exam date, exam schedule, instructions to be followed, registration number of the applicant, and other allied information. This year, the NEET examination will be conducted in 543 cities in India and 14 Cities Outside India. Candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for new notifications and important key dates.
For more Education news and updates, click here.