Competitive Exams

NEET UG 2023 Counselling Schedule is published by MCC; Get complete details

Read the complete article to know about the NEET UG 2023 online counselling schedule for all the aspiring MBBS & BDS candidates.

NEET UG 2023: The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has recently released the schedule for the Online Allotment process (Counseling) of the NEET UG 2023 for Under-Graduate Medical & Dental Seats.

The schedule released by MCC is for all the qualified NEET candidates, who are looking to get admission in Undergraduate MBBS & BDS programme. The counselling will be held to fill seats under the All India Quota (15%)/ Deemed/ Central Universities/ All AIIMS Institutes/ JIPMER (Puducherry & Karaikal). Under this category, counselling for only 15% of the seats will be done. And the counselling of the remaining 85% will be done by state authorities.

Also read: Assam Cabinet increases OBC reservation from 15% to 27% in Higher Education; is it justified?

The Central Universities are Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi. As per the schedule, the verification of the tentative seat matrix by the participating Institutes and NMC will be on the 20th and 21st of July followed by registration and payment. The detailed schedule is in the table below

Round 1: NEET UG 2023 counselling for All India Quota

Verification of Tentative Seat Matrix by the participating Institutes and NMCFrom 20th July 2023 to 21st July, 2023
Registration20th July 2023 to 25th July 2023 (up to 12:00 Noon)
PaymentUpto 08:00 PM of 25th July 2023
Choice Filling22nd July 2023 to 26th July 2023 (upto 11:55 PM)
Choice LockingFrom 03:00 PM of 26th July 2023 upto 11:55 PM of 26th July 2023
Processing of Seat Allotment27th July, 2023 to 28th July, 2023
Result29th July 2023
Uploading of documents by the candidates on the MCC portal30th July 2023
Reporting/ Joining31st July 2023 to 4th August 2023
Verification of joined candidates Data by institutes31st July 2023 to 4th August 2023
All the timings mentioned will be strictly followed, and it will be as per Server Time.

A similar schedule for Round 2, Round 3, and stray vacancies round for NEET UG 2023 counselling for All India Quota are scheduled which will follow the same pattern of events as Round 1. Interested candidates can click here to check the detailed schedule.

EventsStarting date
Round 27th August 2023
Round 331st August
Stray vacancy Round21st September

For more education news and updates, click here.

Partha Pratim Das

Partha is a Co-Founder of Bohikitap. He has recently completed his post graduation in Mathematics. He has been a member of Bohikitap since the very beginning and contributes to content preparations and management. He keeps a good interest in music and sports as well.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Each penny earned from Ads seen by people like you helps us to keep up the good content, Please consider seeing ads.