NHB Recruitment 2023: The National Housing Bank (NHB) released a notification inviting applications in online mode from eligible candidates to fill in 43 vacancies. The application process has started from September 28, 2023. The last date to apply for the same is October 18, 2023. Interested candidates can refer to this article for relevant details and use it for the advertised posts.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of NHB
|General Manager (Scale VII) – Project Finance||1|
|Chief Financial Officer||1|
|Assistant General Manager (Scale V)-Economist||1|
|Dy. Manager (Scale II) – Economist||1|
|Dy. Manager (Scale II) – MIS||3|
|Assistant Manager (Generalist)||16|
|Assistant Manager (Hindi)||1|
|Chief Economist (Contractual)||1|
|Senior Application Developer (Contractual)||1|
|Application Developer (Contractual)||2|
|Senior Project Finance Officer (Contractual)||7|
|Project Finance Officer (Contractual)||8|
For the Regular Posts advertised under NHB Recruitment 2023, the pay scales will be as follows:
|General Manager Scale – VII||116120 – 3220/4 – 129000|
|Deputy General Manager Scale – VI||104240 – 2970/4 – 116120|
|Assistant General Manager Scale -V||89890 – 2500/2 – 94890 – 2730/2 – 100350|
|Deputy Manager Scale – II||48170 – 1740/1 – 49910 – 1990/10 – 69810|
|Assistant Manager Scale-I||36000 – 1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 – 1990/7-63840|
For the Contractual Posts, the approximate monthly salary will be:
|Chief Economist||Rs. 5 lakhs per month|
|Senior Application Developer||Rs. 1.25 lakhs per month|
|Application Developer||Rs. 0.85 lakhs per month|
|Senior Project Finance Officer||Rs 3.5 lakhs per month|
|Project Finance Officer||Rs 2.5 lakhs per month|
Who is eligible to apply?
The detailed structure of educational qualifications and experience requirements is available in the official advertisement of NHB Recruitment 2023 (Scroll below to read the notification).
|Chief Economist (on Contract)||–||62 Years|
|General Manager (Scale – VII)||40 Years||55 Years|
|Deputy General Manager (Scale – VI)||40 Years||55 Years|
|Assistant General Manager (Scale-V)||32 Years||50 Years|
|Dy. Manager (Scale – II)||23 Years||32 Years|
|Senior Application Developer||25 Years||35 Years|
|Application Developer||23 Years||32 Years|
|Assistant Manager (Scale-I)||21 Years||30 Years|
|Senior Project Finance Officer||40 Years||59 Years|
|Project Finance Officer||35 Years||59 Years|
To apply for NHB Recruitment 2023, a candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or a subject of Bhutan or a Tibetan refugee (who came over to India before 1st January 1962) with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
(a) Selection Process for Assistant Manager (Generalist & Hindi):
- The selection of candidates for the posts of Assistant Managers under NHB Recruitment 2023 will be done in two phases.
- Phase I will consist of both Objective and Descriptive Tests.
- Objective Tests will be conducted for 200 marks and will be of 3 hours duration.
- This Objective test will consist of 4 sections, and there will be separate timing for each section.
- The Descriptive Test (Letter Writing and Essay) is of a qualifying nature and marks scored in the same shall not be considered for shortlisting of candidates to interview.
- However, the candidate must secure a minimum Descriptive Test score. Evaluation of the Descriptive Test paper is subject to the candidate attaining minimum marks in the Objective Test.
- Phase II will be the interview round for candidates, who are shortlisted after the Phase I – Online Examination.
(b) Selection Process for other posts:
For the vacancies of General Manager (Scale VII), Chief Economist (On Contract), Dy, General Manager, CFO (Scale VI), Assistant General Manager (Scale V), Dy. Managers (Scale II), Senior Project Finance Officer (on Contract), Project Finance Officer (on Contract) and Application Developers (On Contract), a preliminary screening of the applications will be done by the Screening Committee and they will shortlist and call candidates for the interview round.
Selection for the above-mentioned posts will be on the basis of educational, professional qualification, post-qualification experience and performance in the Interview. The candidates will have to secure the minimum marks in the interview & also the final marks, to be considered for the preparation of final rank lists. However, the selection for the post will be based on their position in the respective category rank list for that post.
How to Apply for NHB Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates shall visit the official website of NHB Recruitment 2023 by clicking on the link given below
- Now, click on the button saying “Click here for New Registration”
- Register yourself by entering basic details
- Then log in using the registration details
- Enter all your personal and educational qualifications
- Upload the necessary images/ documents and pay the fee using any one of the available options
- After completing these steps, download the application form for NHB Recruitment 2023
- Lastly, take a printout of the application form and the payment receipt for future
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 175|
|Other candidates||Rs. 850|
|Starting of the Online Application Process||September 28, 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 18, 2023|
|Cut-off date for eligibility criteria||September 1, 2023|
|Download of e-Call Letter||–|
|Conduct of Interview||–|
|Declaration of Final Result||–|
For more job-related news, click here.