The National Testing Agency (NTA) issued a fresh notice regarding the reopening of the application forms for the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE Main 2022 Session 1. The notice, released on the 18th of April 2022 clearly stated that the student community is persistently demanding to reopen the online application forms for the JEE Main 2022 Session 1 and in order to support them, the decision has been made to provide an opportunity to the remaining candidates to apply for the exams.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2022 Session 1: Schedule
The online submission of the application forms begins from April 18 to April 25 till 9 PM. The last date of payment of the application fee has been set to April 25, till 11:50 PM and the examination will be held from June 20 to June 29, 2020.
The fee structure
For unserved the amount to be paid is ₹600. For all other candidates, the amount to be paid is ₹325.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Visit the official website of JEE (Main), i.e, jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click the button “Registration for JEE (Main) 2022” and enter your login credentials.
- Step 3: Fill out the form by uploading all the relevant documents including photographs.
- Step 4: Pay the fees and click the submit button.
- Step 5: Download the form and keep a copy of the same for future reference.
For more Education news and updates, click here.