Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022: Assam Government has announced an award for each eligible candidate under the ‘Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme’. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be rewarded with a scooty from the Assam Government. Interested ones can approach for more detailed information as below and then can opt for reaching out to the official portal for registration.
Table of Contents
Who can apply?
The eligibility criteria for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022, set for girls and boys differ from each other :
- Girls – Candidates who have secured 60% or above in their Higher Secondary examination in 2022 under AHSEC will be considered eligible for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022.
- Boys – Candidates who have secured 75% or above in their Higher Secondary examination in 2022 under AHSEC will be considered eligible for Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022.
How to apply?
Candidates who are interested in registering for the Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022 can fill out the online application form by following the provided below steps:
- Visit the official website of the Assam Government
- Then go to click on the online application link
- On the new webpage opened, register yourself using the essentials
- After that, log in to the portal with the help of your roll number in place of the user ID and registration number in place of the password
- On successful login, now candidates will have to provide all the necessary personal and academic details with care
- Candidates now can opt for one of two types of Scooty i.e., electrically operated or Petrol operated
- After completing the details entering step, one can proceed to submit the application form
- Download and take a printout copy of the application for future references
|Starting date of Online application||Not announced|
|Last date of Online application||Not announced|
|Distribution date||30th November 2022 onwards (Tentative)|
Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2022
The Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme is under the Government of Assam, introduced in 2020 to encourage the girl students who secured first division in their Higher Secondary examination. This scheme was initially meant only for girls with the aim of uplifting the travel and communication facilities for girl students, especially for those from remote areas.
In the 2022 edition, the scheme has widened its scope by including boys students under the scheme. Though the eligibility criteria are not the same for boys and girls in which the minimum requirement of percentage is higher for boys students compared to girls students even then it has brought a wave of happiness to boys students.
Distributions expected for the 2022 session
For more Education news and updates, click here.