The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the SBI PO Phase 3 call letter on 13th March 2023 for all the candidates who have qualified for the SBI PO mains examination 2022. The Phase 2 round will be held to select candidates for 1673 vacant posts for Probationary Officers (PO).
Also read: CEE 2023 Registration begins; apply now
The SBI PO 2022 mains results were recently released on the 10th March 2023 along with roll numbers of candidates shortlisted for SBI PO Phase 3 or the final round. The phase 3 round will be the final round for selecting candidates, and the phase 3 dates are also released.
The SBI PO Phase 3 round consists of two sections, an Interview round, and a Group exercise. The Group exercise will be of 20 marks and the interview will be of 30 marks. The final selection list of candidates for SBI PO will be based on marks obtained from phase 2 and phase 3.
The Phase I examination is only qualifying in nature and the marks will not be considered for preparing the selection list.
Steps to download SBI PO phase 3 call letter
- Visit the official website of SBI
- On the bottom left corner of the homepage, click on the “Careers” option
- A new page opens
- Click on the JOIN SBI link on the menubar and then click on the “Current Openings” tab
- Search for “Recruitment of Probationary Officers ” in the Current Opening section and then click on it
- Click on “Call letter for Psychometric Examination” and a new page opens
- Select Admit Card language and enter your Registration Number/ Roll No & Password/ DOB generated at the time of registration
- Download and print out the SBI PO Interview Call Letter 2023 for future reference
|Declaration of SBI PO 2022 mains result||10th March 2023|
|Release of SBI PO Interview Call Letter||13th March 2023|
|Conduct Group Exercises & Interviews||March/April 2023|
For more education news and updates, click here.