SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023: The State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) of Delhi is recruiting eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. An official notice was issued regarding the recruitment drive mentioning 99 vacant Faculty posts on its official website. Candidates who are interested, can check out the eligibility criteria along with other details in this article.
Table of Contents
Who can apply?
Candidates willing to appear for the SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 should have M.Ed degree with at least 55% of marks from a recognized University or MA degree with a minimum of 55% marks along with a B.Ed degree.
For the post of Assistant Professor, candidates should be in between 18 years to 45 years of age.
How to apply?
- First visit the official portal to start with the SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 registration process
- In the announcements section, click on the Direct Recruitment for the post of Assistant Professor in SCERT and DIETs, Delhi link
- There will be a PDF of the SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 notification
- Candidates can download SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 notification and save it for later references.
Candidates can opt to pay the SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 application fee online through debit card, credit card, or net banking. The fee amount is categorized as follows:
- for SC/ST/Female/Ex-Serviceman and PwD candidates – Rs 1100/-
- for other candidates – Rs 1600/-
|Online application form starts from||27th of March, 2023|
|Online application form ends on||14th of April, 2023|
|Last date for making online fee payment||14th of April, 2023|
|Date of examination||June/July, 2023|
There are a total of 99 available vacant posts against which the SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 drive is conducted.
SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 Examination
The SCERT Delhi Recruitment 2023 is a computer-based test which is scheduled to be conducted in between the months of June and July 2023. Candidates who can ace this examination will be considered as eligible for the next stage, which is the interview round. The final merit list will be a combination of both the rounds, the written test and the interview.
For more news and updates, click here.