SIPRD recruitment 2023 for Block Coordinator, Accountant & Faculty Vacancy; check vacancies, steps to apply
The application portal for SIPRD recruitment 2023 is live now. Read the article for complete details.
The State Institute of Panchayat & Rural Development (SIPRD), Assam has released notification for the SIPRD recruitment 2023 for 454 vacancies for the post of Block Coordinator, Block MIS Assistant cum Accountant and Faculty Member.
Also read: Assam Sericulture Recruitment 2023 for 140 vacancies; Apply now
SIPRD recruitment 2023 vacancies and payscale
|Posts||No of Vacancies||Pay scale|
|Block Coordinator||219||Rs. 22,000/-|
|Block MIS Assistant cum Accountant||219||Rs. 18,000/-|
|Faculty Member||16||Rs. 40,000/-|
Eligibility criteria for SIPRD recruitment 2023
- The Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: The maximum age may be up to 40 years as on 1st January 2023.
1. Block Coordinator
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in any discipline.
- Experience: The applicant should have training/ teaching experience in Government Institutions/ Private Institutions of repute etc. with minimum period of 2 (two) years.
2. Block MIS Assistant cum Accountant
- Educational Qualification: Applicant must have Bachelor Degree in Commerce from recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer Application (minimum duration of 6 months)
- Experience: A minimum of 1 year work experience in Accounts Keeping and in the field of IT/MIS.
3. Faculty Member
- Educational Qualification: Applicant with Master Degree (regular course) from recognized university from following disciplines-
|Discipline||No of posts|
Soil Science / Agronomy / Horticulture.
- Applicants with Ph. D & NET qualification may be given preference.
- Experience: The applicant should have training/ teaching experience in the core subject in Government Institutions/ Private Institutions of repute etc. with minimum period of 2 (two) years.
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card/ Certificate of HSLC examination
- Qualifying Examination Certificates and Marksheets
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
Steps to apply for SIPRD recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website of SIPRD and click on the “Online Application Form”
- Next, click on ” Register ” option and complete the registration process
- Then, click on “Online Application Form” Link and Login
- Now enter your personal and educational details and upload the necessary documents
- Recheck the details entered and make final submit
- Take a print out of the application form
|Opening of application portal||1st March 2023|
|Closing of application portal||22nd March 2023|
For more education news and updates, click here.