Staff Selection Commission has recently declared the Combined Graduate Level examination results of Tier-II on the official website. Candidates who appeared for the Tier-II examination can check their scorecards from the 21st of October, 2022 till the 10th of November, 2022 on the Commission’s website by using their respective registration ID and password.
Table of Contents
How to check results?
SSC CGL 2021 appeared candidates can view their examination results just by following the given below steps:
- Candidates must first visit the official website of the Commission
- Search for the ‘Result’ button and click on it
- And proceed with the SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II result link
- Candidates can now download the result, which will be in pdf format
- Search for your name on the list in the result pdf
- And save the same for future reference
Eligibility for Tier-III
The candidates who appeared for the SSC CGL 2021 Tier-II examination and scored the following percentages, will be considered eligible for the next round, that is Tier-III. The Tier III exam will consist of a descriptive paper, where only the eligible candidates can appear for. The category-wise eligibility criteria for Tier III are as follows:
|Tier-II exam||08th of August, 2022 and |
10th of August, 2022
|Tier-III exam||21st of August 2022|
The Tier-II examination answer keys will be made accessible for the candidates from the 26th of October, 2022, and will remain available for a time period of one month.
For more Education news and updates, click here.