SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting both male and female eligible candidates for 7547 posts of Constable (Executive). The application process has already started and the interested candidates can look out for all the details here in this article. The online applications will remain accessible till the 30th of September, 2023.
Table of Contents
|Name of Posts||Vacancies|
|Constable (Exe) – Male||5056|
|Constable (Exe) – Female||2491|
Eligibility for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
The eligibility of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 is as follows
- Age Limit: 18-25 years as of 01-07-2023. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 02-07-1998 and later than 01-07-2005.
- Educational qualifications: 10+2 (Senior Secondary) passed from a recognized Board. Educational qualification is relaxable up to 11th passed for the sons/ daughters of serving, retired or deceased Delhi Police Personnel/ Multi-Tasking Staff of Delhi Police, and Bandsmen, buglers, mounted constables, drivers, dispatch riders, etc. of Delhi Police only.
- Other Requirements of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023: Male candidates must possess a valid driving license for LMV (motorcycle or Car) as of the date of PE&MT. A Learner’s License is not acceptable.
The selection procedure of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 will consist of a Computer-Based Examination, Physical Endurance and Measurement Test (PE&MT) followed by the Medical Examination of the recommended candidates.
- The Computer-based examination will consist of one objective type multiple choice paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks.
- The question paper shall be of Matriculation Level.
- Candidates will get 90 minutes to complete the examination.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
- The computer-based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Knowledge/ Current Affairs||50||52|
|Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc.||10||10|
Syllabus of Delhi Police Recruitment Exam
- General Knowledge/ Current Affairs: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Indian Economy, General Polity, Indian Constitution, Scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observations, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasons and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- Numerical Ability: This part will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and the relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work etc.
- Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc: Elements of Word Processing (Word Processing Basics, Opening and closing Documents, Text Creation, Formatting the Text and its presentation features), MS Excel (Elements of Spread Sheet, Editing of Cells, Function and Formulas), Communication (Basics of Email, Sending/ receiving of Emails and its related functions), Internet, WWW and Web Browsers (Internet, Services on the Internet, URL, HTTP, FTP, Web sites, Blogs, Web Browsing Software, Search Engines, Chat, Video Conferencing, e-Banking).
How to Apply for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, the applicant will have to register themselves on the online Engagement Portal of SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 with their basic details (The link is given below)
- Once the registration number is generated, candidates will need to log into the portal
- However, candidates registered for previous recruitment drives of SSC in the year 2023 can log in and apply with the same Registration number without redoing the registration again
- Now, they will need to enter a few personal details, address information, and details of their education qualifications
- Next, upload a photo & signature along with all the necessary documents
- Lastly, pay the application fee and submit the form for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023
- Also, candidates are advised to download and take a printout of the application form for future references
The application fee for SSC Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 for Constable (Executive) posts is Rs. 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
|Start date of online applications||01-09-2023|
|Last date and time to apply||30-09-2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Window for Application Form Correction||03-10-2023 to 04-10-2023 (11:00 PM)|
|Schedule of Computer-Based Examination||14-11-2023 to 05-12-2023|
For more job updates, Click Here.