SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has announced the commencement of the registration process for new recruitment of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles, and Sepoy in the Narcotics Control Bureau for the year 2022. Aspirants can get themselves registered through the official website till the 30th of November, 2022.
Interested candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 online now as the forms are already made accessible at the official website. Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination (CBE) to select the eligible candidates, which will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
Table of Contents
How to Apply?
Before registration process
Before proceeding with filling out the online SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 application form, keep the following data ready:
- Recent scanned color passport-size photograph (i.e. not more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination) in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB) of 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB) of 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height)
- Details of qualifying educational qualification like a passing year, roll number, percentage/ CGPA, name of Board, etc.
Interested candidates can apply online for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 through the following steps given below:
- First of all, candidates need to visit the official portal of the Commission
- Then go to the ‘Register Now’ link
- For one-time registration, candidates will require to fill up the following information:
- Basic details
- Additional contact details
- There click on the ‘login’ button using the registration number and password
- Click on the ‘Apply’ link in the ‘Constable (GD) in CAPFs, SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau Examination 2022’ section under ‘Latest Notifications
- Candidates will now have to enter all the required educational and personal details
- Next, upload the essential documents along with your photograph and signature
- After this, complete the payment procedure by paying the application fee
- At last, click on the “submit” button
- If needed take a printout copy of the payment receipt and application form
During the procedure of SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022, the candidates who are willing to register will require to make an application fee payment of Rs 100. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) are exempted from payment of fees.
Commission will conduct a Computer Based Examination (CBE) to select the eligible candidates, which will be available in both English and Hindi languages. Correspondingly, the Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME) will be scheduled and conducted by the CAPFs. Candidates are requested to kindly check out the Notice issued by the Commission for more detailed information.
|Opening of the application portal||27th of October, 2022|
|Last Date to submit forms||30th of November, 2022|
|Last date for offline Challan generation||30th of November, 2022|
|Last date for online fee payment||1st of December, 2022|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during Working hours of the Bank)||1st of December, 2022|
|Exam Date (SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022)||January 2023|
For more job updates, click here.