The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) released a notice on its official website about the SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022. The application forms for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 is open from the 18th of January and interested candidates have time up to the 24th of February 2023 to apply for the same.
As per the notice, Staff Selection Commission will hold a competitive examination for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in various departments of the Government of India and Havaldar, a General Central Service Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial post in Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC) and Central Bureau of Narcotics (CBN) under Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance.
Table of Contents
Tentative vacancies of SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022
A candidate must be either:
- A citizen of India
- A subject of Nepal
- A subject of Bhutan
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st of January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India can apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022
Age Limit (As of 01-01-2023)
The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are as follows:
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1998 and not later than 01.01.2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue)
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not after than 01.01.2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and a few posts of MTS
Essential Educational Qualifications (As of 17-02-2023)
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board as on or before the cut-off date i.e. 17-02-2023 to apply for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- Computer-Based Examination will be conducted in two Sessions: Session-I and Session-II and both Sessions will be mandatory to be attempted. Not attempting any session will disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates will get 45 minutes for each session (and the duration will be 60 minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as the notification)
(A) Computer-Based Examination
|Sessions||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Session 1||Numerical and Mathematical Ability||20||60|
|Reasoning Ability and Problem-Solving||20||60|
|Session 2||General Awareness||25||75|
|English Language and Comprehension||25||75|
(B) Physical Efficiency Test
- Male: 1600 meters in 15 minutes
- Female: 1 Km in 20 minutes
(C) Physical Standard Test
- Height: 157.5 cm (relaxable by 5 cm in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Schedule Tribes)
- Chest 81 cm (fully expanded with a minimum expansion of 5 cm)
- Height: 152 cm (relaxable by 2.5 cm in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Schedule Tribes)
- Weight: 48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, and members of Schedule Tribes)
SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022: How to apply?
- Visit the official website of SSC
- On the Homepage, click on the ‘New User? Register Now‘ provided in the ‘Login’ section
- After completion of the registration process, log in to the portal by using your Registration Number and password
- Now, click on the link given to apply in the ‘Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022’ section under the ‘Latest Notifications’ tab
- Fill in the required details and upload the required documents followed by the fee payment
- Lastly, download the application form of SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022 and keep it for future reference
- The fees payable for SSC MTS & Havaldar Recruitment 2022: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
|Dates for submission of online applications||18 Jan 2023 to |
24 Feb 2023
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications|
26 Feb 2023 (11 PM)
|Last date and time for making online fee payment/ offline challan|
26 Feb 2023 (11 PM)
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)|
27 Feb 2023
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges||23 Feb 2023 to |
03 March 2023 (11 PM)
|Schedule of Computer-Based Examination||April 2023|
For more job updates, click here.