CISF AC(EXE) Admit Cards: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the admit cards for the examination to be conducted to hire Assistant Commandants (Executive) in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) for the session 2022. UPSC will conduct the written tests on the 13th of March, 2022.
Table of Contents
UPSC CISF Selection Process
Candidates who have applied for CISF AC(EXE) have to go through 4 phases of tests to get qualified.
- The first phase will be a written test conducted by UPSC. The written examination will have 2 papers, where Paper 1 will have 75 questions (150 marks) of General Ability & Intelligence and 75 questions (150 marks) of Professional Skills. Whereas Paper 2 will have Essay, Precis Writing, and Comprehension of 100 marks.
- The CISF will conduct a Physical Efficiency Test on the second phase, Once qualified on the written test.
- The third phase will be a Medical Efficiency Test, which will be conducted only for those candidates who have qualified in the Physical Efficiency Test.
- And the last and the fourth phase will be a Personality Test/ Interview round that will be conducted by the Commission.
And on the basis of performance in these 4 phases, UPSC will prepare a merit list and sent it to the CISF authority for taking the further course of action.
CISF AC(EXE) Admit Cards: Download now
All the candidates who have registered for CISF AC(EXE) examination can download their admit cards before the 13th of March, following the steps mentioned below:
- Step 1: Visi the official website- upsc.gov.in
- Step 2: Scroll down and click on Admit Cards
- Step 3: Then click on “E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC”
- Step 4: Select the exam name and then click on “Download”
- Step 5: On the displayed tab, Go to the admit card link and read the insructions given
- Step 6: Scroll down and click ‘Yes’ and then enter your Roll number/ CISF No. and your Date of Birth to download your admit card
|Starting of registrations
|1st December 2021
|Ending of the application process
|21st December 2021
|Issue of Admit Cards
|21st February 2022
|Closure of Admit Cards
|13th March 2022
|Date of Written Examination
|13th March 2022
UPSC will conduct a Limited Departmental Competitive Examination on the 13th of March to fill up the vacancies of Assistant Commandants (Executive) in the CISF. In this session 2022, the tentative number of available vacancies will be 19, out of which 03 posts are reserved for SC candidates and 02 posts for ST candidates.