The Union Public Service Commission is setting up a recruitment drive against 151 posts of Deputy Director in Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the Ministry of Labour and Employment of India. Candidates who appeared for the UPSC Recruitment 2023 test can check out the important details mentioned below in this article.
Candidates who wish to represent their application against his or her rejection in accordance with the criteria and modalities adopted for shortlisting the post may submit the same with the substantive ground(s) and reason(s) with attachments of documentary proof/s to the official portal by the 7th of May 2023.
The UPSC Recruitment 2023 notice includes the Roll Nos. of the candidates who are shortlisted for interviews Roll Nos. of candidates not shortlisted for an interview [Rejected as LEQ B i.e. not possessing three years experience in relevant field] and also those who are not shortlisted for interviews along with reasons for rejection.
Table of Contents
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should have a degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have three years of experience in Administration Accounts or Marketing or Public Relations or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body.
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Modalities
The UPSC has adopted Modalities for scrutiny of the details of essential qualifications for calling the candidates for an interview for the instant recruitment case in accordance with the recruitment rules and essential qualifications as mentioned in advertisement number 55/2021 for the post.
- Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Certificate/ Marksheet showing date of birth.
- Caste Certificate in the prescribed format (for SC/ OBC candidates)/ EWS certificate. OBC certificate/ Non-Creamy Layer Certificate issued on or after 01.04.2019 has been considered relevant. EWS Certificate (Valid for 2021-22) has been considered relevant.
- Degree/Provisional certificate along with mark sheet of all the academic years/ final mark sheet from a recognized University. A dual Degree of B.Tech./ M. Tech has been accepted.
- Three years experience in Administration or Accounts or Marketing or Public Relation or Insurance or Revenue or Tax related matters in a Government or Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Body clearly mentioning therein the nature of duties and period of duty. The experience claimed by the candidates in Bank has been considered relevant even if the nature of duties is not mentioned. The experience claimed as an Accounts Officer in a relevant Organization has also been considered relevant even if the nature of duties is not mentioned. The experience claimed by the candidates in IDBI Bank has been considered relevant.
- PH Certificate in prescribed format
- Certificate of Govt. Servant in case the candidate has claimed age relaxation for Govt. Servant.
- An Affidavit regarding difference or spelling in name/father’s name in documents/ certificates and ORA.
The official notice of UPSC Recruitment 2023 reads, “All the representations would be examined and if in any case, the ground/ reason indicated therein is found to be correct as per criteria and adopted modalities, such applications would be shortlisted and rejections of others would be maintained. Thereafter, revised and updated scrutiny details would be uploaded in this space.”
- No individual replies related to UPSC Recruitment 2023 would be given to any e-mails.
- Check out the Roll Nos of the Shortlisted and rejected candidates- Roll Nos list.
For more Education news and updates, click here.