Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the e-admit cards for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) for the year 2022. The CDS admit cards are now live on the official website and will be available up to the 10th of April, 2022.
Table of Contents
How to Download: CDS Admit Cards
- Visit the official website
- And then click on the link to Download e-Admit Cards
- Read the Important Instructions given and then click on ‘Yes’
- Click on By Registration Id or By Roll Number based on your preference
- Now the Candidate has to fill the Registration ID/Roll Number, Date of Birth and Enter the Code of the Captcha and submit it
- Finally download and take a print of your admit card
In case of any problem in downloading the CDS admit cards for the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card, may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – [email protected]
CDS Admit Cards: Some Important Instructions
- The candidates are to check their e-admit card carefully and bring discripencies, if any to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- The candidates are to emntion their Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
- The candidate is to bring the e-Admit card (print out), along with the (original) Photo Identity Card, whose number is mentioned in the e-Admit Card , in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. E-Admit Card must be preserved till the declaration of the final results as its production before Service Selection Board is necessary.
- The Candidates should note that any omission/ mistake/ discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- The Candidates are to enter the Examination Hall at least 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Examination. Entry to the Examination Venue closes 10 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement of the examination in each Session.
- Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of ‘social distancing’ as well as ‘personal hygiene’ inside the Examination Halls/ Rooms as well as in the premises of the Venue.
|Starting of Registration Process
|22nd December 2021
|Last Date to apply
|11th January 2022
|Release of Admit Cards
|14th March 2022
|Date of Examination
|10th April 2022
|Declaration of Results
|April 2022 (Tentative)
For more Education news, click here.