The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) has announced the extension of online registration dates for the examination of HS 1st year of the session 2021-2022. The newly stretched dates will start from 30th March 2022 and shall be closed on 31st March 2022. The notice was issued on the 23rd of March 2022 by the Secretary of the Council Board, stating the matter as urgent.
The reason for the extension of dates was that some institutions were yet not on the completion list of the examination registration procedure. Additionally to that, many students and institutions were requesting for furthermore dates for HS 1st year registrations. Considering the received requests and informed issues as a whole, AHSEC has decided to provide two more days for the online examination registration process. AHSEC has also clearly notified that there will be no further extension of registration dates for HS 1st year students, and everyone is requested to complete the registration procedure within the provided period.
Table of Contents
|Starting of online registrations||22nd January 2022|
|Last date of registrations (Previously announced)||11th February 2022|
|Extended Dates for registrations||30th and 31st March 2022|
The online registration fees which are to be paid online while applying for the HS 1st year registration are categorized below.
- Registration Fee – Rs. 200 (Registration – Rs.150, Enrolment – Rs.50)
- Eligibility Fee – Rs. 300 (Only applicable if she/he is a Migrated Student)
- Gap Fee – Rs. 200 (Only applicable if she/he has a gap of 3 years or above)
AHSEC HS 1st Year: How to register?
- First, visit the official website of AHSEC
- On the homepage, go for the ‘Online Registration for the Session 2021-2022’ link
- On the new page opened, click on the ‘Click here to register button
- Then proceed to fill in the details requested
- Enter the OTP received carefully and verify
- Login with the login ID and password provided
- Finish the details filling procedure with care
- Go on to pay the registration fee
- After finishing, take a printout copy of the same and submit it to your respective School or Institute.
For more Education News and updates, click here.