MBA Admission 2022 in Ambedkar University: Registrations open, all you should know
The application portal for MBA Admission 2022 in Ambedkar University is live now, apply before May 31, 2022.
The registration process for admissions into the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes at Dr. Ambedkar University, Delhi (AUD) has begun. Interested candidates can now register themselves for AUD MBA Admission 2022 at the official website of the university.
Eligibility for MBA Admission at Ambedkar University
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognised University.
- The candidate must have a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in his or her Bachelor’s Degree.
- Relaxation of 5% will be awarded to all the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD/ D-OBC (NCL) and Kashmiri Migrant candidates.
Also read: Dibrugarh University MBA Admissions 2022: Forms open, Eligibility, Dates; apply now
All the candidates who will apply for the MBA Admission 2022 at Ambedkar University will have to attend an entrance examination conducted by the institution. The entrance examination will be held for 600 marks consisting of 150 Multiple-Choice Questions. For every correct answer, the candidate will be awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The entrance examination will be based on the following topics:
- Analytical Ability, which will include quantitative ability, data interpretation, and logical reasoning
- Verbal Ability, which will include verbal aptitude and English language comprehension
- General Awareness
Ambedkar University will also accept the CMAT 2022 scores in lieu of the MBA Admission Test 2022. Purely based on the scores obtained in the entrance examination or in the CMAT 2022, candidates will be shortlisted and will be called for the Personal Interview round. If we talk about the weightage, it is 70% for the entrance examination and 30% for the personal interview round.
MBA Admission at Ambedkar University: How to Apply?
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Click on Admissions from the top menu.
- Read the Information Bulletin for MBA admissions, and Application form instructions from the highlighted links on the website.
- Once done, click on the link saying online application form, and get yourselves registered from the ‘New Registration’ button given there.
- Now login and fill up the remaining details and upload all the necessary documents as asked in the admission portal.
- Pay the admission fees, that is Rs 1290.00 for General & EWS candidates and Rs 645.00 for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ DOBC (NCL)/ Defence candidates/ Kashmiri Migrants.
- Lastly, submit your application form and take a printout of the same for future references.
The application submission process for MBA Admission 2022 at Ambedkar University, Delhi will end on May 31, 2022. The entrance examination is scheduled for 10 AM, Sunday, June 12, 2022.
About Ambedkar University, Delhi
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar University Delhi (AUD) is a public University with a multi-campus, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities. Ambedkar University Delhi was established by the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi through an Act of Legislature in 2007 and was notified in July 2008.
Mandated to focus on research and teaching in the social sciences and humanities and guided by Dr. Ambedkar’s vision of bridging equality and social justice with excellence, AUD considers it to be its mission to create sustainable and effective linkages between access to and success in higher education. AUD is committed to creating an institutional culture characterized by humanism, a non-hierarchical and collegial environment, teamwork, and the nurturance of creativity.
For more Education news and updates, click here.