The Assam Public Service Commission has announced the APSC CCE Mains 2020 results on the 18th of May, 2022. Candidates who appeared for the Combined Competitive (Main) examination in the year 2020 can now check their examination results in the result PDF published by APSC. They can also view their results by visiting the official website of APSC.
Table of Contents
How to download results?
In order to check and download the APSC CCE Mains 2020 results, candidates can follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official website of APSC
- Scroll down and click on “Written/ Screening Test Results” given in the important links section
- There click on the “Results of Combined Competitive (Main) Examination 2020”
- Doing this will open up a PDF file where candidates can check their roll numbers in the result sheet
- Proceed to download the PDF and take a printout of the same for future references
Post Examination Results
Candidates can check if their roll numbers are present there in the merit list. And if so, they are considered to have qualified for the APSC CCE Mains 2020 examination. If not, don’t hesitate to work on the weaker sections and get back to appear the next time.
The next round for those qualified candidates will be the interview round. The candidates will be called for the interview round which is scheduled to be conducted on the 26th of May 2022. The details of the Interview schedule will be notified later on the official website of APSC.
Here are some of the important dates regarding the APSC CCE Mains 2020 examination and interview rounds. This is especially for those qualified APSC applicants to keep a track of all the important key dates and plan their schedules accordingly.
- APSC CCE Mains 2020 examination dates – from 21st to 27th of February, 2022
- Mains Examination results – 18th of May, 2022
- Commencement of Interview round – from 26th of May, 2022
In the previous year, the recruitment drive of APSC CCE started on the 16th of November, 2021 till the 1st of December, 2021. The total number of posts recruited was 331 posts.
For more Education news, click here.