Assam Police Recruitment 2023: The State Level Police Recruitment Board recently released several notifications for the recruitment of police personnel in different departments of the Assam Police, Assam Police Radio Department (APRO), Prison Department, Commando Battalion, Civil Defence & Home Guards (GDCD & CGHG) and Directorate of Forensic Science. And today, i.e. 15th of October 2023 the application is opened.
Table of Contents
|Department||Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Assam Police||Constable (AB)||2302|
|Assam Police||Constable (UB)||1759|
|APRO||Constable (Dispatch Rider)||02|
|Prison Department||Craft Instructor||02|
|Assam Police||Driver Constable||654|
|Assam Police/ Commando Battalion/ GDCD & CGHG||Grade IV||142|
|Civil Defence & Home Guards||Havilder||02|
|Prison Department||Laboratory Technician||02|
|Assam Police/ Prison Department||Safai Karmachari||34|
|APRO||Sub Inspector (Communication)||07|
|Assam Police||Sub Inspector (UB)||144|
|Directorate of Forensic Science||Sweeper||03|
|Prison Department||Tractor Operator||01|
- Passed HSLC or equivalent examination under any Government-recognised board.
- Proficiency in swimming
H.S. (Science) passed with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics (PCM) from a recognized Board or Council. The Candidates must have obtained pass marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) in the H.S. (Science) examination to apply for the post.
H.S. or Class XII passed from the Govt. recognized Board or Council.
H.S.L.C or Class-X passed from the Govt. recognized Board or Council.
HSLC or equivalent examination passed from a recognized Board or Council and must possess a valid driving license for LMV, MMV or HMV.
Minimum Class VIII passed from a recognized School or Institution and the maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
Minimum Class VI passed from a recognized School or Institution and the maximum qualification will be HSSLC or Class XII passed from a recognized Board or Council.
Sub Inspector (UB)
The Candidate must be a graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or an equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institution affiliated with a recognized University.
Sub Inspector (Communication)
- B.Sc. (Electronics Science/ IT/ Computer Science) (10+2+3 duration)
- OR 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent with 2 years of work experience in the field of Electronics, Telecom, IT or allied environment.
- OR 3-year Diploma from State Polytechnic in Electronics and Tele Communication, Electronics or Information Technology, or Instrumentation or Computer Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent and 2 years additional course/courses in Telecommunication /IT /Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- OR Master of Computer Application (MCA)
- OR B.E./ B.Tech. in E & TC or Computer or Instrumentation or IT or equivalent qualification in the same discipline.
Note: Check the official notification for eligibility and information for other posts.
- Passport Size Photograph
- Certificate of proof of age. (Admit Card / Certificate of H.S.L.C. / equivalent examination)
- Pass Certificate and mark sheet of all qualifications
- Employment Exchange registration number
- Certificate of Caste from Competent Authority. NO CASTE CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY OTHER STATES WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Certificate of NCC from Competent Authority (if applicable).
- Home Guards Training Certificate issued by Competent Authority (if applicable)
- In the case of an Ex-serviceman, he/ she must upload the: –
- Copy of Discharged Book
- Copy of Identity Card of Ex-Serviceman
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority or Educational Qualification Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of the School/ Institution last studied by the candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/ Matriculation
- Class VI/ VII/ VIII Passed Certificate for the candidates who have not appeared in HSLC/Matriculation as applicable
- Certificate of addition essential qualification /requirement as applicable
- Driving license for LMV or MMV or HMV (if applicable)
- Certificate of other diploma qualification or Trade certificate/ license required, as applicable
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the Registration Page of Assam Police Recruitment 2023 (Link Given Below)
- Fill in the required details and click on register
- After successful registration go to the login page (Scroll down for the link)
- Login to your account using your Mobile number and Date of Birth
- Fill out your application form and click on Submit
- Print the acknowledgement form for future references
|Starting Date for submission of online application||15 October 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||01 November 2023|
For more educational news, Click Here.