University & CollegesAdmissionsAssam

Assam University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus 2022 is out now; registration dates extended

Assam University has extended the dates of registration for admission into B.Ed. programme. Also they have released the syllabus for the entrance test.

The Assam University, Silchar has released a few notification in the recent days, where they have extended the last date of registration for B.Ed. admissions up to 20th of June, 2022. Alongwith they have released the Assam University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus for the year 2022. Candidates who have not registered yet, can now apply for the same and check out the complete syllabus for the admission test given below.

How to register?

If any candidate have not registered yet for the B.Ed. Admission test to be conducted by Assam University, they can submit their application forms by visiting the official website on or before the 20th of June, 2022. The date and time of the Entrance Examination will be notified later and candidates are requested to keep an eye on the admission portal for upcoming notifications.

Also read: Assam University B.Ed 2022 entrance exam notification out; all you should know

Assam University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus

Here is the complete Assam University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus, based on which the examination will be conducted:

Teaching Aptitude
Nature of teaching and its characteristics; understanding learners’ needs; general understanding of teaching, learning and evaluation; methods of teaching, teaching approaches and strategies; classroom interaction strategies etc.
Current Trends and Issues in Education
General idea about Indian education and its development, Educational policies, General understanding of history and development of Teacher Education in India etc.
General English
Reading comprehension, tense, errors, jumbled words, and sentences, fill in the blanks, synonyms/antonyms, one-word creation (summarize sentence into one word), etc.
General Knowledge
History, Geography, Politics, Sports, General science, current affairs, state culture and arts, Indian Constitution, etc.

Weightage of the Syllabus

The Assam University has mentioned on their syllabus that the test paper will have 60% weightage from Teaching Aptitude and Current Trends and Issues in Education. Whereas the remaining 40% of the entrance paper will have questions from General Awareness and General English.

Therefore candidates need to prepare for the entrance examination by following the Assam University B.Ed Entrance Syllabus and corresponding weightage given above.

For more such admission updates, click here.

Unmona Borah

Unmona is one of the creative writers, who helps to deliver great content to the audiences of Bohikitap. She has completed her graduation in Chemistry and is presently pursuing higher studies in Assam Women's University.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Each penny earned from Ads seen by people like you helps us to keep up the good content, Please consider seeing ads.