Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023: Assam University has released a notification inviting applications to fill vacancies against 88 posts of teaching faculties which include Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor positions. The application portal for Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 is open and will be live till the 16th of August 2023. The recruitment will be done in two cycles. Eligible and interested candidates can refer to this article for relevant details and apply on or before the last date.
Table of Contents
Vacancies of Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023
|Level-14: Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
|Level-13A: Rs. 1,31,400 – 2,17,100
|Level-10: Rs. 57,700 – 1,82,400
The eligibility criteria for Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 will be according to the latest UGC Guidelines.
How to apply?
- First of all, candidates should visit the CU Chayan portal by clicking on the link given below
- Then register on the portal by entering basic details
- Next, login into the portal and fill in the application form for Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023
- The application consists of several tabs. After each tab is completed, click “Save and Proceed” to save the information and move to the next tab. Once all tabs are filled, you can submit the application. Note that no changes can be made after submission.
- After successful submission, download the PDF of the application form and take a printout of it
- Lastly, the printed application along with duly enclosed self-attested copies of all the required documents like proof of academic qualifications, experience, caste certificates & publications should reach to the Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building, Assam University, Silchar-788011, Cachar, Assam, India in a sealed envelope super-scribed with the “POST CODE” and “NAME OF POST” by 21st August 2023 at 5:00 pm.
- Candidates belonging to the General/ OBC/ EWS category need to pay Rs. 1000/-
- SC, ST and Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. However, they shall be required to remit an amount of Rs 500/- as postal expenses only.
|Release of Advertisement
|6th July 2023
|Opening of the Application portal
|6th July 2023
|Last date to Apply (First Cycle)
|16th August 2023
|Last date to Apply (Second Cycle)
|Official Website of Assam University
|Advertisement of Assam University Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023
|Link to apply
For more educational news, click here.