CMAT 2022: The National Test Agency (NTA) has started the registration process for the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT). It is a national entrance exam for management programmes throughout the country. This test assists participating institutions affiliated with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) in selecting acceptable graduate candidates for admission to their Management Programs. AICTE administered the test until 2018, after which the responsibility has been taken by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
CMAT 2022 registrations: Eligibility criteria
Candidates meeting the following requirements are eligible to apply for the test.
- The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of their Bachelor’s Degree, whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2022-23, can also apply for CMAT-2022.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT – 2022.
How to register?
- Visit the official website of CMAT: cmat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on ‘Registration for CMAT 2022’ link on the homepage.
- You will be directed to a new webpage Click on ‘New Registration’
- Enter your personal details and register.
- Put the details in your registered credentials and login.
- Fill up the application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the form and pay the application fee
- Download and save the confirmation page.
- Online submission of the Application form: 16th February, 2022 – 17th March, 2022.
- Last date of fee payment: 18th March, 2022.
- Correction in the particulars: 19 to 21st March.
The CMAT is a three-hour computer-based online test that assesses candidates’ abilities in various areas, including quantitative techniques, logical reasoning, language comprehension, general awareness, and innovation and entrepreneurship.