The office of the Registrar, Cotton University has released a notice regarding the registrations of Higher Secondary 1st-year students on 2nd February 2022. The notice informs the HS 1st year students of Cotton University admitted on the academic session 2021-22, that the last date for the submission of their registration forms will be the 11th of this month. The notice also clearly mentions that if any student fails to get registered during the announced timeline, they will not get any further chance.
Cotton University HS 1st year Registration Details
- The students of Cotton University can obtain the HS Registration Forms from Counter No 4, MCB Building Ground Floor and submit the filled up forms to the same counter.
- Students passed from NON SEBA boards need to submit the ORIGINAL MIGRATION CERTIFICATE from previous boards.
- The Students are to ensure correctness of the partuculars filled in the form and that shall be treated as final.
- In case, if any student has made spelling mistake in their own name while applying in the DARPAN portal, they are requested to approach Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) for necessary corrections.
The candidates while filling up the HS 1st year data capture form for online registration in AHSEC need to keep ready along with them some important documents like –
- Aadhaar Number
- HSLC Roll number and Roll code
- Total marks and marks obtained
- Date of Admission
- Subject details
- Recent passport size photograph
For more news and updates from Cotton University- Click here.