Cotton University Registration Portal open for newly admitted UG, PG, and Ph.D. students
The fresh dates for the registration of newly admitted student in UG, PG and PhD courses is released by the University. Students can check official website for more updates.
Cotton University Registration: Cotton University released a notice dated on 15th of March 2022, announcing that the new UG, PG students, and Ph.D. research scholars have to register themselves for the Cotton University Registration Certificate. The last date for the registration process is on 25th March 2022. Thereby students who are yet to apply for it, are requested to complete the procedure before the provided date.
UG, PG students, and Ph.D. research scholars who have registered themselves for Cotton University Registration Certificate beforehand are not required to register.
Also read: AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme: The last date to apply for the scholarship extended
How to download the Cotton University Registration Form?
If you are one of the students who have not filled their registration forms yet, then here are some guide steps for you.
- First of all visit the official website of Cotton University
- At the bottom side of the web homepage you will notice a button named ‘Important forms and formats’
- Click on the ‘Important forms and formats’ button
- Then you will see another button- ‘Admission/ Registration forms’
- From here you can download the registration form and take a printout of it
- Now you will be able to fill the registration form
Few Points to note by students
- An UG student who passed her/ his Higher Secondary examination from AHSEC must enclose a copy of the HS marksheet with the form.
- An UG student who passed her/his 12th (or equivalent) examination from a Board other than AHSEC must enclose with the form her/his Migration Certificate issued by the Board in original if not currently registered under a university other than Cotton University.
- UG and PG students and PhD research scholars who are currently registered under a university other than Cotton University must submit her/his Migration Certificate issued by the University in original along with the form.
- A copy of either the Cotton University Identity card or the Admission fee receipt must be enclosed with the form by all students.
- The filled up forms complete with all the particulars must be submitted to the office of the respective Heads of the Departments or Programme Coordinators.
Note for the Heads of Departments or Programme Coordinators
The Heads of Departments or Programme Coordinators are requested to maintain separate bundles of the submitted Cotton University Registration forms of the students to avoid any mess. After completion of arrangements of the submitted forms, they are to be delivered to the Counter No.-04 of the Certificate Branch of Cotton University. Thereafter 25th of March 2022, the verification of registered forms and other processing shall be continued further.
For Education news and updates, click here.