CUET PG 2023 last dates extended; Check the details here and apply now
NTA extended the last date to apply for CUET PG to 5th May 2023.
CUET PG 2023: The National Testing Agency (NTA) issued a notification on March 20, 2023, inviting applications for the Post-Graduation (PG) Program via the Common University Entrance Test (CUET), 2023 in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode. CUET PG will provide the students with a single-window opportunity to seek admission in all the participating Central Universities, or other participating organizations (including State Universities, Deemed and Private Universities) across the Country.
The online submission of the application form began on March 20, 2023, and the last date to apply was April 19, 2023 however, NTA released a new notification today and extended the last date to apply to 5th May 2023. Refer to this article for all kinds of relevant information. The NTA Score of CUET PG 2023 would be valid for admission to the academic year 2023-24 only.
Also read: CUET UG 2023 last date extended; check syllabus, exam pattern, and more; apply now
|Category||Application fee for up to 3 Tests-Papers||Fees for additional test papers||Application Fee|
for up to three Test
Paper (Outside India)
|Fees for additional|
Test Papers (Per Test
Paper) Outside India
|General||₹ 1000||₹ 500||₹ 5000||₹ 1500|
|OBC -NCL/ Gen -EWS||₹ 800||₹ 400||₹ 5000||₹ 1500|
|SC/ ST/ Third Gender||₹ 750||₹ 400||₹ 5000||₹ 1500|
|PwBD||₹ 700||₹ 400||₹ 5000||₹ 1500|
Who are eligible to apply?
- NTA has listed no age barrier to applying for CUET PG Program. However, the candidates will be required to fulfill the age criteria of the University to which they are desirous of taking admission.
- The candidate shall clear their Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent degree from a recognized university. Candidates in their last semester of Graduation can also apply.
- As the eligibility criteria for admission may be unique for every University, the candidates are advised to visit the University website to which they are applying for their respective programs.
Structure of the question paper
CUET PG 2023 will be conducted in English and Hindi (Bilingual) except for language and Sahitya papers and in Computer-Based Test (CBT) mode only. There will be 100 MCQs asked and the paper will be divided into two parts, Part A and Part B.
- Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Hindi/ English Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability, and Analytical Skills
- Part B: 75 Domain knowledge questions.
i) Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
ii) For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
iii) For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
iv) Unanswered/unattempted responses will be given no marks.
v) To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct option.
vi) However, after the process of Challenges of the Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or changes in the key, only those candidates who have attempted it correctly as per the revised Final Answer Key will be awarded marks.
vii) In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of whether they have attempted it or not.
Selection of cities
Candidates are required to select two cities of their choice based on their Permanent Address or Present Address. NTA will make efforts to allot the city of examination to the candidates in order of choice opted by them in their online Application Form. To check the list of the cities allotted for the examination centers, click here
How to apply CUET PG 2023?
All the candidates who wish to take admissions in undergraduate courses offered by the participating universities and colleges through CUET PG 2023 can apply for the same by visiting the official website of CUET PG 2023.
- Register yourself on the official website
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents
- Make payment and download the acknowledgment
- The recent photograph should be either in color or black and white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- The scanned photograph and signature should be in JPG/JPEG format
- The size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 kb to 200 kb
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb
- The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwBD certificate should be in pdf between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
|NTA official website||Click here|
|Information Bulletein||Click here|
|CUET-PG Syllabus||Click here|
|Online Submission of Application Form through|
|March 20, 2023|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form||05 May 2023|
|Last date of Payment||05 May 2023|
|Correction in Particulars||May 06 to May 08 2023|
|Downloading Admit Cards||Will be announced soon|
|Date of Examination||Will be disclosed soon|
For more educational news, Click Here.