CUET PG Result 2022: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the results of the Common University Entrance Test (Post Graduation) 2022. The UGC Chairmain, Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar yesterday announced that the results would be released around 4 PM today. However, it got delayed by 2 hours and the results are now live on the NTA portal.
Earlier, a piece of information was released regarding the declaration of the CUET PG Result 2022. The UGC Chairman had tweeted earlier that the results would be declared on the 25th of September, 2022. But it has been released today.
Table of Contents
How to check CUET PG Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of CUET PG 2022
- Click on the result link given in the ‘Latest News’ panel or login via the options under ‘Candidate Activity’
- Enter your credentials, that is your application number and Date of Birth
- That’s it, now you can download the scorecard of CUET-PG 2022 and use the same for admission into participating institutes
CUET PG Result 2022: List of Participating Institutes
- Earlier under CUCET, only 12 central Universities were participating, unlike here, 66 universities are participating in the admission process. In the case of CUET UG 2022, 44 universities are participating in admissions in undergraduate programs. Delhi University is holding its own entrance examination for PG.
- Under CUET PG Results 2022, the students will be selected for 50 Universities. Earlier NTA had said that the total number of students accepting admissions through CUET PG Result 2022 was 42. Out of this, there are 35 Central Universities, 6 State Universities, and 1 Deemed University.
- The new Universities include:
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Delhi
- Sanskriti University, Mathura
- Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur
- Arunachal University of Studies
- Galgotias University
- Lakshmibai National Institute of Physical Education, Gwalior
- K. R. Mangalam UniversityIndian Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi
- Universities such as Banaras Hindu University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and Pondicherry University which used to conduct their separate entrance examinations will consider scores declared under CUET PG Result 2022 for admissions.
- Other Central Universities such as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Banaras Hindu University, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh, Central University of Andhra Pradesh, Central University of South Bihar, Central University of Gujarat, Central University of Haryana, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Odisha, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University – Amarkantak, and IGNTU-Regional Centre Manipur will also admit students through CUET.
- Other Universities such as Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, The English and Foreign Languages University, Central University of Hyderabad, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Central Sanskrit University, National Sanskrit University, B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University, Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, National Rail and Transport Institute, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya Sardar Patel University of Police Security and Criminal Justice, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development and Apex University will take admissions based on CUET PG Result 2022.
- Universities in Northeastern states such as North-Eastern Hill University, Tezpur University, Sikkim University, Manipur University, and Tripura University will also be under the same umbrella.
CUET PG 2022 exam pattern
The students of various backgrounds went through various examination patterns. Based on this, the CUET PG Result 2022 has been declared. The examination pattern of various subject codes has been given below:
- The examination had 100 Multiple Choice Questions.
- For each correct answer, candidates were awarded 4 marks and for every incorrect response, 1 mark will be deducted from the score obtained.
- All the candidates can find the paper codes and detailed syllabus for all the subjects under CUET PG-2022 by clicking here.
|PAPER CODES||QUESTION PATTERN|
|PGQP01||Part A: 25 Questions consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability|
Part B: 75 Domain Knowledge Questions comprising of Teaching Aptitude, Social Sciences, Mathematics & Science)
|PGQP02 to PGQP07, PGQP09 to PGQP37, PGQP39, PGQP41 to PGQP59, PGQP61 to PGQ73, PGQP75 to PGQ77||Part A: Consisting of Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Awareness, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability, and Analytical Skills comprising of 25 MCQs.|
Part B: Domain Knowledge comprising 75 MCQs.
|PGQP08, PGQP74, PGQP78||Part A: 25 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge, and Mathematical/Quantitative ability)|
Part B: 75 Questions Domain knowledge e.g. Civil Engineering or Mechanical Engineering etc.
|PGQP60||Part A: 25 Questions (General Knowledge/ Awareness, Mathematical Ability, and Logical Reasoning)|
Part B: 75 Questions of the specific language.
|PGQP38||100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, Mathematical/ Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, and Logical Reasoning)|
|PGQP40||100 Questions (Language Comprehension/ Verbal Ability, General Knowledge/ Awareness, Computer Basics, and Logical Reasoning)|
For more educational news, click here.