CUET UG 2022: Correction window open for Online applications, know all details now
The error correction window for CUET UG 2022 is now open for candidates who need to edit or modify their particulars in the online application form.
The online application forms for Common University Entrance Test for undergraduate admissions, i.e. CUET – UG 2022 are now available for editing and modification purposes. The National Testing Agency (NTA) is providing the provision of making changes in a few particulars of the online application form of CUET UG 2022 till the 31st of May, 2022.
NTA has also released a notification on the 25th of May regarding the opening of the correction window. The notice said that looking into all of the representations which are received from the candidates, the authorities of the examination have arranged a correction session of the online application forms.
Also read: CUET PG 2022 examination is to be held on the last week of July; Know all details here
Dates for Correction in CUET UG 2022 Forms
The candidates who have registered online for the CUET UG 2022 can now edit or modify their particulars in the form. But, the duration of the error correction session is limited to a specific period. Therefore, the candidates must edit their necessary information within the provided period. The dates of the same are mentioned below:
- Error Correction window is open from the 25th of May, 2022.
- Error Correction will be available till the 31st of May, 2022 up to 09:00 PM.
Once the provision period is over, no candidate will be allowed to make any changes to the online application form. And NTA will not entertain any excuses under any circumstances.
How to edit your information?
All the candidates who have filled out the online application forms can now edit their information by visiting the official website of CUET UG 2022. They will need to sign in on the application portal and then they will get the option to edit the details provided earlier. Candidates should note that they will get only a single chance to make any correction in the particulars earlier provided.
A candidate will have to pay an additional fee amount wherever applicable while doing the corrections. The payment options available for paying the additional fee by a candidate are Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking, or they can even pay using UPI services like PAYTM.
What can be corrected in the CUET UG 2022 form?
For the CUET UG 2022 error correction session, the NTA has provided some guidelines and criteria to follow. They are listed below:
- Candidates shall not be allowed to change:
- Mobile Number
- E-Mail ID
- Address (both Permanent and Correspondence)
- Candidate shall be allowed to change any one of the fields:
- Candidate Name or
- Father Name or
- Mother Name or
- Candidates shall be allowed to change all the fields:
- Class X/ equivalent details
- Class XII/ equivalent details
- Candidates shall be allowed to change all the preferences and medium:
- Exam Centre City Selection (all 4 preferences)
- Candidate shall be allowed to change all the fields:
- Date of Birth
- The option to edit the Subject/ Test along with University/ Program will continue to be available during the correction period.
- If there is an impact on the fee, then the additional fee will be charged as applicable.
- Correction in these fields will be applicable only after payment of an additional fee if any.
- The only one-time correction will be allowed to the candidate i.e. once the corrections are done and submitted, the form shall be frozen.
For more Education news, click here.