CUET PG 2022: The chairman of the University Grants Commission (UGC), Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar, has recently shared the notifications regarding CUET PG 2022. The examination will be held from the last week of July and the application form has been opened by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the 19th of May, 2022.
Interested candidates can go to the official website and apply for different programmes under CUET PG 2022. Recently the dates of the CUET UG 2022 examinations dates were further extended considering a large number of candidates waiting for form fill-up procedures.
Table of Contents
How to apply for CUET PG 2022?
To apply for the examinations, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of CUET PG 2022
- Click on the Registration for CUET PG 2022 option (It will direct you to a new tab)
- Add all your information
- Upload your passport photograph and your signature
- Pay the required amount
- Download the form for further references
The fee payment of different categories are given below:
|Categories||Fees (for 3 papers)||Additional fees |
(for each paper apart from three)
|General||Rs 800||Rs 200|
|OBC/ Gen-EWS||Rs 600||Rs 150|
|ST/ SC/ Third Gender||Rs 550||Rs 150|
|PwBD||Rs 550||Rs 150|
|1||Application form fillup starts||19 May 2022|
|2||Application form fillup ends||18 June 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|3||Fee Payment Dates||19 June 2022 (up to 11:50 PM)|
|4||Correction window||20 June – 22 June 2022|
The examination will occur in two shifts. The first shift will occur from 10 AM to 12 Noon whereas the second shift will occur from 3 PM to 5 PM. The dates regarding admit cards of CUET PG 2022 and examination dates will be released later.
CUET PG 2022: Participating Universities
The selection procedure of the candidates under CUET is very much similar to Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CUCET) programmes, though the participating universities have expanded. Earlier under CUCET, only 12 central Universities were participating, unlike here, 42 universities are participating in the admission process. In the case of CUET UG 2022, 44 universities are participating in admissions in undergraduate programmes. Delhi University is holding its own entrance examination for PG.
- The CUET PG 2022 will be held for 42 Universities. Out of this, there are 35 Central Universities, 6 State Universities, and 1 Deemed University.
- Universities such as Banaras Hindu University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, and Pondicherry University which used to conduct their separate entrance examinations will consider CUET PG 2022 as their entrance mode method.
- Other Central Universities such as Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Banaras Hindu University, Central Tribal University of Andhra Pradesh, Central University of Andhra Pradesh, Central University of South Bihar, Central University of Gujarat, Central University of Haryana, Central University of Himachal Pradesh, Central University of Jammu, Central University of Jharkhand, Central University of Karnataka, Central University of Kashmir, Central University of Kerala, Central University of Odisha, Central University of Punjab, Central University of Rajasthan, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Indira Gandhi National Tribal University – Amarkantak, and IGNTU-Regional Centre Manipur will also admit students through CUET.
- Other Universities such as Dr. Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University, Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, The English and Foreign Languages University, Central University of Hyderabad, Mahatma Gandhi Central University, Central Sanskrit University, National Sanskrit University, B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics University, Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, National Rail and Transport Institute, Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University, Devi Ahilya Vishvavidyalaya Sardar Patel University of Police Security and Criminal Justice, Rajiv Gandhi National Institute of Youth Development and Apex University will come under CUET PG 2022.
- Universities in Northeastern states such as North-Eastern Hill University, Tezpur University, Sikkim University, Manipur University, and Tripura University will also be under the same umbrella.
For more admission-related news, click here.